Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Thank you for the tag! Good luck to all the bidders!
Sweet auction @Ris
Everyone loves glue :drooling_face:

4 Likes

I’m excited to see Terrpyz in the lineup (though all the selected growers are bad mama-jamas) I’ve really been wanting to dig into their mutants.

@Ris I couldn’t help but notice that the Terrpyz strains you mentioned are not mutant (correct me if I’m wrong, it happens constantly) will there be mutant plants auctioned? Can I ask that? Thanks!

4 Likes

That would be me posting incorrect information for Terpyz. Thank you for pointing that out. Corrected above. Based on the poll so far it looks like mutants might be a part of the auction.

Good news, I will be offing their gear shortly!

1 Like

I couldn’t be more excited! I have gotten some of the most mind-blowing mutants from the incredible people here on OG. I have been drooling over Terrpyz bc the one thing missing from my collection is some Duckfoot! I’m gonna be watching with deep interest…

Thanks for putting this together. OG for life!

:v:
FM

3 Likes

Send me a DM if you want to talk about what mutants i can get my hands on.

1 Like

Hope alls well @Ris. Was reading through and seen you had some af gems at one point. Apple fritter is fire fire imo. Was getting some a few years back from California and was really impressed, currently I’m holding the mom to af Sour Apple and was curious if there are any more fritter fem beans hanging around I would open the vault in a second for trades or pay cash. Been hunting for Lumpy’s af a couple years now :joy:

2 Likes

That blue berry muffin from trilogen sounds like it could be some yum yum

2 Likes

I have access to pretty much all the strains for trilogen as well so if you wanted something specific I can take a look at what all i can get.

3 Likes

I have been thinking about running a special $2.00/Seed. minimum of 10. the strain will change every 2 weeks.

If you are interested in taking advantage and getting some seeds on the cheap, Add your name to the wiki in the following post along with the strain and number of seeds you would like.

@420noob @OhNo555 @Mithridate @luxton @duo @blowdout2269

11 Likes

2 Dollar Seeds (Minimum 10)

Available this time is Skunk #1 Regs or Purple Bud Regs

List starts below:

1. @luxton :canada: I’d be down for 10 purple bud :grin::metal:
  2. @Sailorboy :us: I’ll take 20 of the Skunk1
12 Likes

Done and done.

Hell yes.

I love OG.

4 Likes

Sounds like a helluva deal brotha!
I won’t be taking advantage of that offer this time around. But, I’ll definitely be on the lookout for the next one!
:wink::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Here is the line up

13 Likes

Solid line up. Hopefully this auction is a success,

1 Like

Go go go!!!

:partying_face:

3 Likes

Anyone know who may have grown some seeds purchased from Growing Up Ganja? I would like to collect some photos if possible. Ill give out some new tester seeds to anyone that sends pictures.

10 Likes

Sorry im late. Auction is open

https://growingupganja.com/j45a5aahn-7b/

6 Likes

4/20 promo starts now.

With 25% off all seeds. SCSH’s Coastal Blueberry is buy one get one free. Take advantage while supplies last.

https://growingupganja.com/product-category/seeds/.

16 Likes

@carty all those urban legends you are growing cane from @ris if you want to share some pics.

I’ve given more away that people have successfully grown that I haven’t been able to lol.

2 Likes

Check out the new additions to the Growing Up Ganja brand.
https://growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/growing-up-ganja/.
four strains have been added, Purple Bud, Skunk #1, Critical and Amnesia.

11 Likes