Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Nice! Love me some purples :smiley:
Your Mimosa are stunners! And they are showing excellent resistance to spider mites and thrips - those have been infesting my grow since they were seedlings, and they’re gorgeous happy plants in spite of it, and with only some ladybugs to help them.

They’ve developed a lovely scent too. Two of them are strong citrus with light sweetness, one of those has almost an orange peel undertone, and the other which was a slightly bushier and shorter plant early on has a bit more sweetness and a milderness to its citrus.

All are very sticky already, with a somewhat oily feel. Delightful!

Nice manageable size, I haven’t needed to train or defoliate. I’ll try and pull them out for solo pics soon.

Two are in this pic, the middle cola you see actually belongs to the front plant which grew an entire second main cola. The one in back is the most aggressive orange.

Below is a close up of the sweeter smelling plant. They all look nearly identical now, and smell very similar. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

How long have they’ve been budding now? They look amazing!!

3 Likes

Hmmm. This was them 22 days ago, when they started showing preflowers - Ris - Growing Up Ganja - #898 by RainToday
And I think I flipped to 12/12 about 10 days before that, but would have to dig through my grow journal to be sure.

3 Likes

Niiice, 10ish days after flip, that’s impressive!

1 Like

Edited / rebaked for clarity :wink::joy:
The pic in this post above is about 30 days after flip Ris - Growing Up Ganja - #926 by RainToday :smiley:

2 Likes

Maybe it’s my phone, or I’m too baked, but I don’t see a pic :grin::cry:

1 Like

Oohhh 🤦🤦. Sorry, this has not been my week, I messed up my lighting change and ended up keeping my plants in Veg an extra day 🤦😂

Thanks, lol… And the plants look great!!

1 Like

All good! 🩵 Thanks for diving in with comments. If I recall correctly you take pain meds that hit your brain pretty hard too. 🩵

2 Likes

Yes, I do… Good memory! Most days, I truly couldn’t tell you what or when I last ate :joy:. We’re getting pretty close to my Mrs putting super hero costumes in the closet, just to mess with me :smiling_imp::joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

This is great to know. I have some myself and am looking for high resistances.

4 Likes

Harvested your Mimosa beauties today @Ris and they were simply lovely! Great smell, 38 uniform inches in height all three, I harvest a bit on the early side but they already have some nice weight on the buds. Not quite 3 months since seeds hit the water. Totally pleased and impressed with them. :green_heart::seedling:
I’m sharing the photos here in a public Google photos album so you can get the full resolution versions if you’d like to touch any of them up and / or use them use way you’d like please go ahead.

28 Likes
11 Likes

:star2: Exciting News! :star2:

We are thrilled to announce that Growing Up Ganja is now accepting Credit Cards once again! You can now make your purchases using Visa, Discover, Mastercard, and American Express for a smoother, more convenient shopping experience. :seedling::credit_card:

Upgrade your hydroponic setup, stock up on premium cannabis seeds, and explore our range of growing accessories with ease. Happy growing!

:herb: Shop Now: Growing Up Ganja :herb:

24 Likes

That is really great news, will be much more convenient with the card option

3 Likes

Nice strains. @Ris your doing a great job.

3 Likes

Nice plants @RainToday, the kids just ran Mimosas and Bruce Banner. Very nice plants, Mimosa nug.

13 Likes

Frosty!!! Smell it from here!

3 Likes

Mum got to test smoke one of ours, uncured. Already a smooth smoke, very pleasant, she said it was potent and uplifting, and she was productive afterwards. Notably, most weed impairs what she calls her “math brain” and this did not. She measured and built custom corner closet shelves with cutouts that afternoon and it went great. :smiley:

8 Likes

Freaking beautiful!!

2 Likes

Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all Dark Illusion genetics

Once again, we are accepting credit/debit cards!

https://growingupganja.com/product-category/breeders/dark-illusion

14 Likes