Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Really cool piece of glass there @Ris :v:

6 Likes

I’m in the market for a bong rn, that one looks real nice! VERY generous, thanks @Ris

3 Likes

Thank you for the tag @blowdout2269
Sweet giveaway @Ris

3 Likes

Thanks @Ris
After I entered I saw the eligibility. USA only :angry:

2 Likes

Same same.

2 Likes

@Tuned @CanuckistanPete - Here’s the deal with that. If you are willing to pay the shipping on it and you win I will ship it anywhere.

USA only wont apply for overgrow users.

10 Likes

Where do we sign up @Ris that piece looks killer

1 Like
3 Likes

Lol I even double checked before I asked I knew I was missing something lmao

Awesome giveaway again @ris! I’ve tried signing into my account for extra point but it won’t give me the point. FYI I also might be doing it wrong lol.

@upstate

5 Likes

You got yourself a deal…thanks @Ris …very OG of you!

4 Likes

I could really use a new bong, my wife hogs ours lol. Thanks for such an awesome contest @Ris .
I had to disable my VPN for your site to function, just wanted you to know. I use ExpressVPN. It works fine with it disabled though.

6 Likes

@420noob - Its a point for creating your account, So if you already have one you wont get the point.

@FirstCavApache64 - Thanks for letting me know. Ill take a look and see if i can figure it out.

5 Likes

i lol’ed at this.

3 Likes

Ok thanks that makes perfect sense lol.

1 Like

You keep it going on man. I have some water bongs. Some of my favorite things to smoke out of. The one up top looks sweet. I have had a few of those in the past. I was into blue glass for a minute.

1 Like

I’m in the process of listing my shop on SeedFinder. Would you be willing to provide a shop review? Your feedback would be incredibly helpful, and as a token of my appreciation, I’d love to send you a free pack of seeds. Your review means a lot to me – thank you for your ongoing support. I couldn’t do any of this without you!

~Ris

Here is the url to upload your review, you will need to select “add new shop” at the top of the form.

14 Likes

I just did my dude @Ris, but you already sent me a premium pack so I’m good :slightly_smiling_face:. I was looking for a certain strain, and you helped me out big time. Let me know if I can do anything else!

4 Likes

Done a review hope sales pick up for you :crazy_face::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

@Tonyww93 - Thank you! shoot me details and ill get you a pack sent out.

@Natea - What was it that I sent you?