Ris - Growing Up Ganja

Ya I went through it all too and ended up with the same thing as u… must be on seed finders end if ris set one up

So I actually talked to the person that is running it. He said he’s been busy a didn’t really give a timeline but at least I know.

5 Likes

Well when it’s up I’ll do another review :wink::crazy_face: and hopefully this one will stick and help boost ur sales

4 Likes

I appreciate ya boss, I was actually surprised that anyone answered lol

7 Likes

Same here tbh figured it would be some off shore 3rd world telemarket thing😅 if the number wasn’t out of service lmao

2 Likes

The GUG site may need a kick? … all I could get to load was an infinity symbol, but I left a positive review with the seed police on seedfinder

Thanks for all you do, Ris!

Edit: It appears to have been a Firefox issue, the site loads fine for me in Chrome :raised_hands:

4 Likes

To let everyone know the winner of the GUG giveaway is none other than our own, @Bobgrows !

16 Likes

Woah congrats @Bobgrows! Thanks for the fun @Ris!

4 Likes

Oh WOW!!!
thank you!!!
Jumping up and down!!
DM incoming!!

WOO!! HOO!!

15 Likes

Nice win @Bobgrows, so happy for you

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations @Bobgrows!!

Pz :v:t2:

4 Likes

Congrats @bobgrows! I was hoping it was an og member that won. Lmk once seedfinder has it’s act together and I’ll leave another review. Love your giveaways!

7 Likes

Wow! This thing finally got here after traveling around Michigan for about a week…

But, WOW!!!
thank you @Ris can’t wait to use it!

As I’m jumping up and down!! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :v:

31 Likes

That is one beautiful piece! :heart_eyes:

Pz :v:t2:

3 Likes

It sure is!! :star_struck:

6 Likes

beautiful and congrats @bobgrows

4 Likes

Thank you! It is sooo nice!