Rogutopia . 2023 . Calmer Than You Are

Life is a game, gardening is like playing roulette with seeds. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

The physical universe is basically playful. There is no necessity for it whatsoever. It isn’t going anywhere. That is to say it doesn’t have some destination that it ought to arrive at…

It is best understood by analogy with music, because music as an art form is essentially playful. We say you play the piano, you don’t work the piano.

Why music differs from say travel, when you travel you are trying to get somewhere. One doesn’t make the end of a composition the point of the composition. If that was so the best conductors would be those who played fastest!

Say when dancing you don’t aim at a particular spot in the room that’s where you should arrive. The whole point of the dancing is the dance.

Alan Watts

2 Likes

Alright, some changes going on, I notice my plants growing more vigoriously in the sun so I’m filling up my windowsil!

Gonna place my old setup outside under the porch once the cannabis is harvested, then I can see how the date palm tree sprouts handle the local climate.

I followed the sudden impulse to rip out the little blue pot, and to my surprise the roots only grew out of one of the six or so holes… :upside_down_face:
No wonder I got midget plants, I had higher hopes! We live and learn!
So I took away the blue pot and dropped the plants back in the hole, being pretty rough with it all for no good reason.
Basil didn’t survive the shock and the big plant is calling it quits too, will leave it in to ripen the seeds some more, the daddy was really nice!
The three leftover little Royal Processions didn’t suffer any shock but have been nibbled on by the rolly pollies because I stopped feeding them kitchenscraps and mulch… Might throw in some fresh grass…
I’m fine with losing the plants, but perhaps they will start stretching yet if they survive the rolly pollies… we’ll see, place your bets!

I’m out of stash so eating my old jar of CBD and seem to be fine without THC so that’s cool!

feels goodman

With the container to be moved outside I will keep my LED in place for vegging the pots on the window sil during winter. Gonna return to the classic veg then flower instead of perpetual 12/12, bigger plants are nicer to look at. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

IT IS WELL WITH MY SOUL.

Have a glorious day everyone! :green_heart:

6 Likes

Might fuck around with some 1:1 CBD:THC cultivars, seems like the best of both worlds!

6 Likes

Been thinking the same thing lately. Too many thoughts already though lol. Pretty keen on giving @LegsMahoney’s GM f2 a go

5 Likes

Send it man! Still smoking on the GM5 pheno daily!

5 Likes

Still liking it just as much then I assume :+1::+1:

4 Likes

Yea dude, like I said it’s good just every day smoke. Nice relaxed happy effect, and I can titrate the dosage based on how much I puff, but can still shake off the effects pretty easily if I need to. Good dad weed, you know when days can start out all mellow and then turn on a dime :joy:

5 Likes

All to well my friend :man_facepalming:t3:

4 Likes

Adrenaline sobers one up pretty fast. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

@LegsMahoney did you save any pollen from your GM males?

4 Likes

It only ended up being one stud male i used, but I kept a clone of him and my favorite female, the #5. Plan is to do some crosses with him at some point, as well as run the f3 progeny to look around, I just have so much other shit I got pulled into that work has slid to the back of the line this past year

4 Likes

Here’s a link to some photos I posted in the stud stable thread:

Forgot how good he looked in flower

4 Likes

Beautiful! :heart_eyes:

Man… if I would have the space… I’d be balls deep into breeding. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

:slight_smile: Lmao :rofl: it is really fun ! It’s my favorite part of growing next to popping seeds! My other favorite part because every seed is different even if just a little they are all different :slight_smile: and in breeding I get to see all the little veriables and little subtle differences :slight_smile: it’s some much fun kinda like cooking:)

3 Likes

I don’t know when it’ll happen but when I flower him out again I’d be happy to send you the pollen. I’ve had the idea in my head that I want to hunt a keeper female of some GDP to make “Grandad’s Medicine”

5 Likes

Definitely the most medicinal in my experience. :+1:

3 Likes

That would be really great, I appreciate you!!! :+1:
I’m gonna focus on inbreeding the mix of genetics I have, would be good to introduce some 1:1 in there!
High THC isn’t always comfortable and the pure CBD is lacking that warm blissful feeling. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Seems like it! I ran out and I’m back on my old stash of pure Tatanka CBD and it’s a nice change, super vivid dreams and peaceful relaxation without dizziness, THC can really make my bloodpressure take a dive.

4 Likes

The wild dagga arrived, dried flowers from Zamnesia, I ate half a teaspoon of CBD and a full teaspoon of dagga, tastes super bitter and strange. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Will report back in this thread later on: Wild Dagga aka Leonotis Leonurus aka Lion's Tail . Cannabis Alternative

3 Likes

/thread

I continue with a different method here:

Rogutopia . Summer 2023 . The Two Compost Towers on the Window Sill

5 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! I like having a flavor for every occasion in the headstash

1 Like