Rogutopia . 2023 . The Compost Towers

They look stunning! Finding harmony.

2 Likes

I learned that the green leaves of the calendula are also edible so been eating some of those young leaves, along with some dandelion leaves, they’re not so bitter when they’re young.

8 Likes

Decarbing for maximum bliss, optimal health and profound wisdom.
1 hr 11 mins at 100 C / 212 F, take half out, then let the rest go until 2 hr 22 mins.

Got a nice flock of seeds, the male was a very optimal Frankenstein x Dragon Blood Hashplant and it pollinated four of my mystery females.
Calling them Rogue Dragon.

First person to post a great recipe for breadpudding gets a pack. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1:

9 Likes

I’m going to abstain, but I do want to communicate something: in approximately 60 days, I’ll be starting 4 Nice Rogue! ((NL5XAfghani)x mystery male)
I had mentioned it a few weeks back, but now it’s official!
I have a commitment to @Greasy to start his Sun Ra F2s first, but yours are next on deck my friend.
I anticipate exquisite vibes.

4 Likes

RIGHT ON!!!

It is my wish for you to experience the sweet roast chicken pheno! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Sweet roast chicken would go well with this simple, yet elegant bread pudding!

Also, that sounds incredible.
Have you any inkling of what the male plant may have been, or shall I embrace the mystery?

4 Likes

Impress your intent on reality.
Imagine your most perfect male and assume that was the one. :sparkles:
That’s how wizards do it.

5 Likes

5 Likes

So when you said bread pudding you meant bread pudding! I like eating cannabis! Ohh and sweet roast chicken! :fist:t3::facepunch:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: Dig the twin tower setup. Gonna be checking this out!

1 Like

Welcome!
Sit down, lay down or float, enjoy!

1 Like

I’ll float!! Thanks! :no_mouth:‍:fog: :balloon:

2 Likes

I am tagging along for the Bread Pudding recipes! :yum:
I love bread pudding!

3 Likes

I’m kinda waiting on one myself. While I get caught up on this compost tower setup. Pretty cool idea!

4 Likes

FFS :rofl:

This is the one for the picture above:
Ingredients
Serves:1
• 2 tbsp butter melted
• 1 oz slices day-old bread torn into small pieces
• ¾ cup fresh strawberries that are chopped
• 3 eggs
• 1 ¼ cup milk
• ¾ cup light cream
• ¼ cup strawberry preserve
• ¾ cup white sugar or according to taste
• 1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions to cook
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:40 minutes
Ready:55 minutes

1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Butter an 8 inch baking dish from all sides with the melted butter
2.Toss the bread with chopped strawberries and place it into the prepared pan. Beat in milk, cream, eggs, strawberry preserve, sugar and vanilla in a medium sized bowl until it turns frothy. Pour this over the bread and press down gently with a spatula until the bread absorbs the milk mixture
3.Bake this in the preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until the top springs back when it is lightly tapped

7 Likes

It’s for when you’re alone and stoned, but it scales up just fine!
Recommended bread: brioche if available

4 Likes

Very nice! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart: it was hard to abstain… no? :rofl: Nice job! Thanks! @Rogue for offering up an awesome mystery cross!

2 Likes

@HeadyBearAdventures IS WINNING AT LIFE!!!

PM them deets, thank you for playing!

5 Likes
  • 3 cups sugar, divided
  • 1/2 gallon milk
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1 grated lemon peel
  • 5 eggs
  • 1 plain pound cake, crumbled (you can substitute with either muffins or sweet bread)

Preparation

Caramel

• 1 Place two cups of sugar in a small pot over low heat until it becomes liquid. Remove from heat and allow to cool.

Pudding

• 1 In a large pot, add milk, 1 cup of sugar, cinnamon, and lemon peel. Cook until the mixture boils, remove from heat and strain into another bowl.
  • 2 In another bowl, beat the eggs adding the strained milk mixture, blending well with the crumbled cake. Once these ingredients are well mixed, place the melted caramel in a regular baking dish, wait for it to cool, then add the remaining mixture and cook in a 350°F oven for about 40 minutes or a little more.
  • 3 Test by piercing the pudding with a toothpick, knife, etc. If the knife comes out dry, then the bread pudding is ready.

Love bread pudding. This is a Spanish version called Pan de Calatrava. Give it a try.

5 Likes

This actually looks fantastic! I’m drooling over here! :facepunch:t3::fist:t3::vulcan_salute:t3: 3 hours no likes! Have a few of these! :heart::green_heart::heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

I waited as long as I could.
@Rogue Happily pass those to @PatHealy , since I have been the recipient of your generosity previously!

5 Likes