Root accelerators like great white shark

That’s awesome mate :+1: something for all sorts of occasions!

1 Like

Yeah a lot of this kinda stuff is buyer beware. They want you to use their product as much and as often as you can so you have to buy more. Mychorrizal products probably won’t do very well in hydro because the spores need to cling to the root and I dont think that can happen because the water is constantly moving everything around. Also, as @vernal stated, sterile is easiest. Introducing biology to your res could have you changing water and washing roots quite often which is a bitch when your plants get bigger. Products like Hydroguard and Hygrozyme use enzymes and aren’t technically alive. But in the end, if you’re new to hydro then it might be a good idea to keep it simple because if you add a bunch of stuff and something goes wrong then it’ll be hard to figure out what it was that caused the problems.

2 Likes

Thanks mate you make really logical points and I can see exactly what you’re saying, I mentioned above I’m going to just tackle the cleaning and use just a hydro guard product, I couldn’t get the botannicaire product but I ordered the similar product current culture make and it too is aimed at dwc so I’m just going to keep it clean, watch my temps and keep it simple for this first go and I’ll tackle something with adding root promoter’s later on. Thanks for the advice brother :pray:

1 Like