Rooted multistrain journal

As always looks good dude I can’t wait for you to get that corner painted up and set up a Spot to put your clones at in I mean where you can fucking run some more. Got to get you on some different genetics I know you’re running yours out you need something to smoke on you know what I mean a few different ones just the blow. That soil mix is fire will have to put in together I’d like to fill a trash can up with it. Is that the Mycos that you gave me? The real dirty looking shit?

1 Like

Budshot shes flushing so looks burnt.

9 Likes

Box about right. Babies happier with the room to breathe.i think the

4ft 8bulb is about 500true watts. Works pretty good with staggered bulbs. Flowers too if needed. Time to strap the branches out with tent stakes then move 5to flower in a week or so.

6 Likes

Cost of doing things backwards today. Bb hp x choc d clone.

5 Likes

I think i can save her😊

2 Likes

Oh this is wifi alien og x gg4 x predator pink cut i been keeping. Freebie seed from dcseedexchange

8 Likes

On this note aint got to save her. Microbes got it.

5 Likes

Theres 2of these looking like i could pushed nutes longer. Just continuing flush though. maybe ill let em ride a longer flush n chop. Not adding nothing at this point.

10 Likes

Good job! Looks like it will be some excellent frosty ass smoke.

2 Likes

Thanks. So far its been pretty dank i havent really pushed it long yet

2 Likes

Ok ill start the journal now. Flower just ripening up.

ok not sure the order tgese will post ill follow with order once i see.
All these ones im considering flipping now to keep moving. These are currently on
3ml per gallon (true plant science base a&b)
3ml per gal silica
4ml calmag per gal
I use microbes once a week at least and
feed water feed
water has molasses which i switch for agave later in flower.
I will use beatie bloomz as a flower booster only for random spikes in p and k otherwise base feed strength will move up n continue I know im forgetting something

6 Likes

Ok its
Goji pupil

Bbhp x choc diesel

F5 bb x blk afghan kush (not looking good )

Tiramisu v2
(ogkb2.0 x mandelbrots mag opus)

And last but not least e pupil

1 Like

the base nutes n microbes i use coming from AN these are better n easier cheaper too.

2 Likes

Got to clean that mess

1 Like

these are all tiramisu v2

4 Likes

The clones off clonex on base now

4 Likes

Flower box fading out

7 Likes

new veg box working well. Got to uppot 2of these but then 6ready to move to flower tent. Thisll fill a 4x4 net.

7 Likes

couple shots in the dark

10 Likes

Faded pretty heavy. Couple days n im gonna try the day or 2dark before chop. Usually i just let chop at end of 13hr dark but since ive run these strains over n over im gonna see if i notice a difference. Ill bump airflow and drop temps today. Pots are bone dry. Been that way for a couple days. Just trickle feeding cold cold water. In the past 5-6 runs these been fire around 54 days. I think 60is the number this run. My damn scope dont fit new phone so eyeballing and going by the loudness.
Towards end i notice the smell turns way up. Hits me like a bat when i enter room. But then theres that next day where it just dont seem as loud. Thats usually my tell that theyre ready.

4 Likes