Rosin press suggestions?

the easiest way to get a pile of dry hash, really really works nice with a high yield

1 Like

ive got the same and it is nice, really well made and does the job, im still playing with the temps and times to get that perfect squeeze

1 Like

Yeah, people have told me that. But I’m so gawddamn lazy that I can’t even be bothered to make hash. That’s why I bought the press, actually haha. I got sick of throwing all my trim into the freezer, being like,”I’m gonna make hash outta that,” and then never doing it. Seriously, I’ve got like two pounds of trim that’s just been sitting in the freezer for years haha. Never gonna do anything with it. Except maybe throw it in the garbage.

1 Like

Make RSO with your trim if you don’t want to press it or make bubble hash.

2 Likes

Again, I’m lazy. Haha.

But yeah, maybe I’ll do that. Funny you brought that up, I was just talking to somebody else about RSO the other day. I like the idea of taking something with documented cancer-fighting properties, even if it’s just a couple times a month.

1 Like

If you decide to make some RSO, there’s lots of info out there on how to do it. I posted a thread on it here:

I dry the trim out before I freeze it, so the amount I start with is probably a little more than all the wet frozen trim you have on hand. So if you have the same basic equipment I use, you can knock it all out at once. If you’re lazy, it’s hard to beat that amount of effort to manage all of your trim.

2 Likes

Okay, I’ll take a look at that thread shortly. I’ve read a lot about how to make it. And FattyRoots sent me a couple videos the other day, too.

Yeah, I do, too. I don’t have any wet frozen trim. Always hang whole plants for at least a week and then paper bags for another week or so. I’d never wet trim. Again, too much work haha.

1 Like

lol yeah i hear you on the trim, i try to do a lot of things but im old, i like the press but that takes time too, the easiest way is dry ice like they were saying cause you use dry ice on the left overs you got some nice dry ice hash

2 Likes

forgot about that one

1 Like

Extremely pleased with the 4 ton Dabpress. As soon as the box was opened I realized that there is no way in hell I could make anything like that for anything close to the $313 they hit me for. I was using the smallest Duly for a while and no complaints…but this thing is much better, easier to use and basically takes up the same footprint. 10 g capacity but I been squeezing 5 g’s, which suits me well. Happy camper!

10 Likes

I’ve got their first gen model 3 ton press with 3x3 plates and I squish 14g no problem with great yields. They are a terrific investment!

3 Likes

I’ve got the 4 ton as well and my only qualm with it is the 4 ton press itself, wish I’d of spring for a 6 or 10 but the price difference is too high…

On a side note if you read their sticker on the jack itself it says “do not replace with more than a 6 ton jack” so guess what my next experiment is?

The 5 would bare minimum get me 2000lbs more pressure and if you look at their 10 ton model the only thing that changes is the jack, no new support structure or stronger bolts or anything so I think it could even handle that…

but 5 tons of extra pressure is scary to play with with so many little metal parts that could fly anywhere

6 Likes

This is the one I got. I know its not super fancy like all of yalls with the jacks and stuff, but works danm good, but you can only press a few gs at a time.

6 Likes

that’s similar to the one I started on, the dulytek dm800. I picked it up lightly used for $100. Still works good, needs some new screws for the handle. That dang sale put me over the edge, lol.

3 Likes

I honestly don’t have any complaints with it, it definitely does what its supposed to lol.

3 Likes

Not a bad price. I’ll be hitting you up on how to use it. I think I’m going to get it. Thanks for sharing. Again welcome.

2 Likes

I should have known. 20 ton pressure. Lol. I’ll have to get some tips on one soon.

2 Likes

No problem, and let me know if you pick one up. They are super easy to use.

1 Like

I couldn’t tell where you got that one from. @CoyoteCody I like your Avatar cool looking

1 Like

Its on ebay, I get a lot of stuff on there, and thanks, its temporary until I can find where I put my normal one.