ReikoX's Workshop 2022

Welcome to my 2022 workshop thread. There are dabs and doobies for everyone. Come on in and I’ll give you the tour.

When you first enter the workshop you are in the 10’x7’ lung room. On the far wall, are some storage cabinets and my workbench. On the workbench I have my dry sift screens, alcohol distiller, mini cooler, dab station, and rosin press.

Along the left wall are the environmental controls. I have a window AC, heater, humidifier and a dehumidifier. I also have my tool box and seed fridge along this wall.

The lung room’s environment is controlled with a NIWA grow hub.

The first door to the right is my 4’x4’ veg/utility room. Along the left wall are the LED drivers, LED controllers, CO2 controllers, timers, CO2 bottles, and the water resivoir for the flower toom. Along the far wall is my veg rack powered by 150W of Bridgelux Gen2 strips. The bottom shelf holds bonsai mothers, the next couple shelves are for clones and seedlings. Finally the top shelf has 120W of SolStips for running a couple autos. Along the right wall is a small humidifier and an AC Infinity T6 for exhaust.

The next door on the right is the 4’x6’ flower room. I have a collection of slaps on the inside door.

This room has three 30-gallon no-till beds that are auto watered with Tropf Blumats from the resivoir in the other room. Each bed has about 300W of SolStips along with some supplemental Red, Far Red, Infrared, and UV. The CO2 sensor is on the far wall along with the injector that runs in a circle around the top above the lights.

This room has an AC Infinity T8 to exhaust it. I have it hooked up to a Controller 67 allowing me to monitor and adjust it from my phone.

The LED intensity is controlled by a Bluefish LED controller. For the first 15 minutes, I run just the far red LEDs, then the lights ramp up for 90 minutes until they reach 35% intensity. They stay there for another 90 minutes before ramping up to 70% intensity. They then ramp down in a similar manner until just the far red are on for the last 15 minutes.

Both the flower and veg rooms have a Pulse grow monitor in them. This allows me to see temp, humidity, VPD, CO2, and even PAR reading. It will send me an email notification when any of those parameters are out of bounds.

I have a small quarantine tent on my master bathroom. It has 50W of Vero COB lights, and a 4" exhaust fan. I use this tent to quarantine new cuts, collect pollen, or pollinate females.

All of my lights as well as the temp/humidity in both the veg room and quarantine tent are controlled with Sonoff switches.

In addition each room has a wifi camera attached so I can keep an eye on my grow.

165 Likes

whew that is one heck of a setup.
i’m jealous, but i’m not at the same time.
i guess you could say i view it with awe and admiration.

13 Likes

oh man… this is workshop goals right here.
love the organization and wifi cameras

7 Likes

In on this one as well

5 Likes

In early…!

5 Likes

Which strains are you runnin’ this time?

7 Likes

Very nice setups! I will be here watching as usual. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Awesome man, love to watch your work.

7 Likes

Please please please can I have a workshop like that!
I know it didn’t come overnight and you did a lot of planning. Just jealous is all.

5 Likes

Next run will be some autos, I’ll drop some beans soon, I’ll decide then. I have a soil sample at the lab awaiting testing.

I have three JLo F3 in the veg room, I’m hoping to pollinate them and move the project along to F4 soon.

22 Likes

Very nice setup @ReikoX! Super clean and organized.
I would love to have a lung room, hopefully some day soon.
I’ll pull up a chair, going to need it after the dab :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Do you normally do 2 plants per NoTill bed?

4 Likes

It varies, I’ll likely do three per with the autos. I did one plant per last time.

16 Likes

Such an amazing set up! I’m looking forward to another year of your skills presented to all @ReikoX ! :hugs:

6 Likes

Feels good to be watching from the start, felt like I was missing so much by coming in on the tail end of the 2021 workshop!
Though your skills and rooms are clearly fine-tuned, I’ll still offer what I can: I bless this (truly impressive) grow with the headiest of Heady Bear vibes!

6 Likes

Do you think you will be giving out rides on your spaceship @ReikoX? It’s really cool you can grow weed in it! :sunglasses::+1:

7 Likes

Super impressive setup dude! :raised_hands::star_struck:

6 Likes

I’m definitely pulling up a chair for this one. Fantastic set up man, having the proper equipment sure makes things easier. Not that I’d know, but I’m just saying :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

A new chapter begins! :eyes:
To some amazing grows in 2022!
You lead the way!
:robot:

10 Likes

Heck of a nice setup man. Thanks for always checking my grows out, I can’t wait to see what happens here!!! This is one awesome set up. Looks like you have it dialed in as well. I’ll be over here smoking on my everlasting macstomper… passes to the left…

7 Likes