Rotten Pineapple grow zone

Can’t wait to run some RPA

3 Likes

dibbly dooo neighbor ned flanders simpsons

3 Likes

planted my last wave of cups couple days ago and tossed a rotten pineapple in as backup. Woke up this morning to a new baby. Strong seeds.

6 Likes

Very cool, always like hearing them pop across the globe. Thanks for including this cross in your garden.

8 Likes

Thank you so much @Cartwright
These just arrived. Very excited, much appreciated!

!

9 Likes

Yo @Cartwright! This arrived today at the Lily Pad. Just wanted to check in, are these meant for someone else? :sweat_smile:

I am not complaining! :pray: This was a big surprise today. About two weeks ago I received a similar pack of seeds from ya…

6 Likes

Mine arrived today as well. Thank you for the rotten Pineapple

11 Likes

Thank you @Blackbeard @Gho13 and @emeraldbullfrog for letting me know they landed, good luck with the new genetics :v:

4 Likes

Should I send you back the extra pack? I want to make sure it wasn’t meant for some else, wouldn’t want them to think it got lost in the mail

1 Like

Plant them ,gift them, store them, feel the love :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Germinated 3 seeds on April 5th. They have been up potted once and need it again. Hoping to make a discovery before I up pot again. In late May, these girls are going outside. Can’t wait. Thanks for the seeds @Cartwright. I’ll update with a few pics during the grow.

18 Likes

RPf4 2nd run, bigger ones on left.
They have and will veg longer than last run.
Hoping to pop the f5s soon.

17 Likes

Holy moly, you are a madfarmer :open_mouth:
Love it, keep them pics coming. I am wondering how it would pair with the bbd :thinking:

6 Likes

Rotten pineapple f5 back from Vegas and had an itch to pop 5.

16 Likes

Nice man, love to see that! Have a great day :+1:

5 Likes

Here is my dude. Double rotten pineapple

Gonna pull a few snips, and flower him out to collect his goods. May hit some lowers on dankemasters pine stuff😇

@OriginalDankmaster96 has the floor, dozen or so ladies and two dudes

26 Likes

Sweet setup, dude!

2 Likes

Thanks, it’s just a pitched plywood shelf resting on empty plastic tubs, covered by pond liner. Bout as simple as it gets :+1:

3 Likes

Just collecting from double rotten
Took snips

15 Likes

Of all my seedlings this season, the rotten pineapple has been super fast growing up. It was close to last to be planted yet its the same size as all the ones I planted a couple weeks before it. If its a female she gonna be one bad mf.

9 Likes