Rotten Pineapple grow zone

Hello out there OG people. This will be my spot for tracking the down and dirty Rotten Pineapple. The first cross was done circa 2019. It’s a potent daytime weed, complimented by a foul stench.

Here’s one going now.

Here are twenty or so🤪

Willamette Valley Pineapple (OGS)
X
Sweet & Sour Cindy (BOG)

F4 plants are getting into gear as we speak, and will be ready for pollination very soon.

These f4 beans are now making the rounds here on OG. Anyone growing them should feel free to post them here, or in my other thread. If the f5 batch goes well, I will make some available for sure.

These 5 packs are for growers who want to plant them this winter, and show what they look like here in the rotten zone.

First 5 OG’s with a ‘dibbles for rotten’ claim a pack each.

Thanks for being a part of our show, and for making OG what it is.

54 Likes

If you don’t mind them not planted til 2/14 or so, I’m beyond up for those Dibbles. I love rotten fruit.

4 Likes

Awesome, drop me some deets👍

3 Likes

These sound like they will smell awesome. I’ve had the pineapple c99 pheno a few times in the past and loved how it smells.
If they’d been fem seeds I’d have jumped straight on a pack.
Nice giveaway @Cartwright :+1::v:

4 Likes

I’ll be hanging out in the corner sitting in my recliner joint rolled popcorn :popcorn: in hand , let the show begin

6 Likes

Can’t wait to get the ones I claimed in the GD & JGB thread a couple days back!

Will be watching from a comfy seat with my bong in the corner @Cartwright

4 Likes

Thanks guys, fricken love this place!

10 Likes

Hey @Cartwright. Please :pray: let me know if you 🫵 are going to do a giveaway or a wiki for one of those flips so I am going to dibbles for rotten for this delicious :yum: looking :eyes: strain now, for the right time. Thanks :blush:

IMG_4678

2 Likes

Hey there @OhNo555 , howzit going? I’m packing you up right now​:ok_hand: Nice to have you in on this go​:pineapple: drop em wen u can :wink:

Wiki? Nah, just leave it as is, and see who pops in :wink:

Perhaps we will do one for the f5’s if all goes to plan. And nice job on your giveaways, you bin killin it!:popcorn:

5 Likes

Thanks for the shoutout on the giveaways, won a lot of 🫘 and they will be flying around very soon! Dam man thanks so much. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: I was willing to wait and hope to get lucky :four_leaf_clover: and win some when you started to get some around to all. I was not expecting this at all and am very happy :blush: for the generosity 🫵 you have shown me! :+1::wink::facepunch::sunglasses::v:

Let me know when you need my addy and I will send it by DM to 🫵 you. :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat:

1 Like

Ahhhh, it’s no biggie, I’m just happy to be able to get these out to people. pretty sure i got your deets from a previous mailing. keep an eye out :eye:

6 Likes

@cartwright I will stay out because win a pack a couple days ago, but good to know this thread to upload some pictures of it when sown.

I have just see that Willamette Valley Pineapple (OGS)x sweet & Sour Cindy (BOG) is RPF4…
I was thinking they were different strains :sweat_smile: . I have to read better.
Many thanks!!!

4 Likes

Yup, keep an eye out, and post some pics here when you can. Have a great day!

2 Likes

Damn seems I’m a little slow haha, love to see how those produce love pineapple stanks

2 Likes

I’ll take a Flip to break down and include in a Giveaway, if that’s acceptable to you. THANKS for the “OG-Outreach”, Bro!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s awesome y’all do this, this site is a dream come true

2 Likes

@bevestaldo and @misterbee thanks for checking in, and send me your addys.

Ya, I’m here for the weed, not the speed of my threads;),
Slow and steady wins the race​:+1::v::footprints:

Have a great MLK DAY!

5 Likes

Yea. Im pretty blown-away over all the free seeds that are given out on this site. I have been buying seeds and paying outrageous shipping for years and now I find that the best genetics on the planet are absolutely free. Its like I fell down a rabbit hole. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I love hearing others feel that way as well.

In my opinion Overgrow is a very rare and special space, a true brotherhood and sisterhood where people genuinely help each other and share amazing genetics techniques and so many seeds it’s amazing!!

9 Likes

Welcome home! You got room to pop a few of these?