rotten pineapple f4’s
P2250103 P2250102
P2250101

This is a ‘double rotten’…I call her solar panel lady :open_mouth:
Rotten Pineapple f3 x Willamette Valley pineapple

I’ve also got…
‘reverse rotten’
Sweet and Sour Cindy x Willamette Valley Pineapple :wink:
There’s 4 or 5 in this pic, along with some others, starting to smell funky.
P2250090

Feel the funkyiness…

16 Likes

Dibs dibbles for rotten Pineapple…HaHHAAHAH … :smiley:

3 Likes

Temps still coolish…64-65F.
Chunky girls

15 Likes

I love the Cooler temperature it really brings out the colors

Great job

3 Likes

Looks like you have two winners there :+1: Steady as she goes :wink:

These regular photo seeds tend to give a greater number of females for some reason. It has been like that since the strain’s inception in 2019. Not something to hang a hat on, but a curious anecdote.

For all intents and purposes, let’s say these 21 bitties, were cut down at some point in the past :wink: OK, disclaimer verified - There were 30 or so to start, the males were robust, and pollen used /collected.

School pic, tall in the back, short in front, and one frosty runt that I thought was a dude, and missed out on a couple weeks of sun.
P2280001

Prime daytime smoke, and run to amber, it can be very soothing. Stinks like beatch, and pleases in every way.
P2280002
P2280003
P2280008

P2280006 P2280007

23 Likes

What in the actual fuck is going on here?
Add 44cents that’s fucked up. Sorry if you are waiting, usps is having a brain fart☠️

6 Likes

Well not putting a like on that! On the other hand good thing it was a valid return address!!!

4 Likes

They look thick. Might be over weight. I usually check them in for weight if they are beefy.

2 Likes

They are a little poofy, from getting humidified in the rain🤪

Went to a different Po, machinable unmachinable, who makes the call. Eff you roller monsters, if I don’t ask for non machine, just mail it ya fools.

No way I can pay a buck an envelope, just can’t afford that. oh, its not a buck, it’s $1.15 :open_mouth: and out’da country is close to $2.50, really?

Go go gubby do right, squeeze my middle class ass until it pops, middle finger emoji :fu:

6 Likes

Card made it today @Cartwright appreciate you. Excited to see what I find here

7 Likes

Too cool, have a great night!

4 Likes

2.80 overseas or to Canada from the USA

Postal service sucks

2 Likes

@Cartwright I wonder if you have done any crosses with these ladies and if you have made any observations? I’m really looking forward to pop these! The plants look amazing

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Everything has gone downhill quick. Lightning quick. Except prices of everything, all way up quick, lightning quick.

1 Like

I have, and have one going. They seem to frost up nice, but not stretch out alot. I will bring some of the crosses in here to see/pop :slight_smile:

I say, marry it with anything you already enjoy, never know what will happen :wink:

3 Likes

Hmmm, that makes me think of Bruce Banner right away! Thank you so much :raised_hands:t2: Continue to be awesome.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

Right back at you man, and that Banner cross sounds like fun!

1 Like

Good morning brotha :coffee: :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Yoyo!:wave:

I got a seeded leaf :raised_hands:

16 Likes

My favs for frost an looks
Rpf4

20 Likes