RQS Seeds bonus code

I Just Need that for my next order,got all my beans busted by bad storage conditions during Summer šŸ„²
@TastyCrop

1 Like

Private message sent

3 Likes

I canā€™t figure out how to message you but please can I have the code :pray:

1 Like

ā€¦just buy another brand :wink:
Maybe check out @JohnnyPotseed for really nice stuff!

2 Likes

That code was give away, Iā€™m sorry. Maybe someone post a code soon, who knows.

1 Like

You can pass It friend,I Ve not needed to buy more because I am doing a reversal for seeds and It seems to work.It still Is valid @Kalli2407
And thank you again
@TastyCrop

1 Like

I just ordered some auto beans, so there will be a bonus cuppon soon, if anyone is considering order beans, wait a few days and I will have one to give.

I guess no one get anything from them anymore, and if they tell me so I guess they killed this thread.
I got the RQS package today and recorded the open of the box and no scratch and win card thereā€¦I just wrote them and I guess later tonight I will have a answer.

1 Like

So, they didnā€™t ended the scratch and win but they only throw the cards somewhere in the year, not all year long.
Iā€™m sorry I donā€™t get a cuppon this time.

1 Like

Well, I guess I wonā€™t be giving away more codes.
The reason behind this is that right now it is cheaper to buy to a reseller rather buying directly to RQS. Same is going to happen with MarsHydro.

EuroGrow store have better prices and better offers over all you get more for less.

Other OGs mentioned this shop and after all analised I will go with it in the future.

Nice prices, several seed banks in one place and gift seeds.

Maybe this big shops are the way to go.

1 Like