RQS Seeds bonus code

Hello guys and gals,
I have been buying seeds from Royal Queen Seeds and I buy once or twice a year several months appart.
Every time I buy I get a scratching card with a code with free seeds usually valid for one month or so.
So next time I will tell you and if someone is about to order, I will give the code away.
If someone feel like me feel free to share and help each other!

20 Likes

Sounds like a plan!

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Absolutely I try to give it back to whomever I can help thanks

3 Likes

So… Didn’t need but bought some seeds to change a bit the tasty buds so in few days I will have a bonus code for seeds, anyone thinking about buying some from RQS?

I will give away this bonus to the fist one claiming it.

You can claim it here, I will provide the bonus code over PM as soon as I get the package and scratch it.

4 Likes

Very cool of you.

4 Likes

These bonus codes have a time limit and I don’t buy seeds as regular as that so, why not help the comunity?
If you are about to order, speak up so you can have some more bonus seeds with your order.

3 Likes

I call dibs then! Thanks

I already tested about 8 strains and looks like all my seeds are stale. You buy from them often? Any feedback on their genetics?

2 Likes

It is yours, as soon as the package arrive.
I like them, I have been using Critical and White widdows from rqs, happy with the results in maybe 20 plants 1 was hermie, buds and some bananaramas, bananaramas away and the rest is all good.

I lile rqs because they are reliable, have that offers like grinders, smoking pappers, that is always nice, the only bummer for me is they don’t have paypal and need to wire transfer but this is like that for most european banks I checked so far, appart from that five stars, good discret packaging all the works.

I am still waiting them to confirm my payment but by friday or monday It will arrive.

So far I had Criticals, very easy and nice yelds
White widdow is a bigger plant, flower longer than critical
And had special queen, on my 1st run didn’t went very well but the few buds had a very plesant flavour.

3 Likes

Critical has caught my attention before for the claims of speed and yield, I’ve never grown it because it has skunk in it and I try my best to avoid strains with strong odor.

But hey… might give it a go…

Did you have any problems with excessive smell?

3 Likes

@TastyCrop very cool that you think of others on here : )

Here is a another good discount code for you
It’s for barneys farm also in eu
WEITFORUM or WIETFORUM ( not sure on spelling )

Been eyeing up critical mass also after @JoeCrowe mention bigbud
But I went for critical skunk from mr nice auction to try : ) silly money ,cheap

5 Likes

Critical become my main strain, this run are 6 of those, next one will try scrog and will be 2 criticals and one white widdow and for winter I will have some Criticals and some Special Queens. Yeah, it is a skunk but big buds, big yelds and all in 8 weeks flowering, so if you need a fast strain that fill your jars Critical top’s for me.

I’am going to try 1 auto in winter too, just to see how it does.

About the smell… I don’t have much smell unless I open the growroom door, but I live in the middle of a village and growing is illegal where I live so I had to get a carbon fiber filter that works amazing, outside not a trace of smell unless I am smoking outside.

5 Likes

Barneys have also come out with a new T-shirt

3 Likes

Whaat she like ?

3 Likes

I have some codes too,let me check
If you Need 3x free seeds from royal Queen seeds you can pm me too,love to help out others

6 Likes

Is that it on your avatar? Great colour, reminds me of a berry bomb I grew a few ears ago.

Actually on the site they state it takes only 7 weeks, but I gather you must do a feno hunt to find one that finishes that fast.

2 Likes

Yep, The one in my avatar was one in 10 so far that got those exotic colors, by the end usually fan leaves just turn yellow, this one was different, beautifull within the strain.

8 weeks is safe to say, I will have 3 in week 7 and probably 2 in week 9, all started flowering at the same time, so it may depends on individual genetics, but for me it is a well ballanced strain and RQS have a starter kit that brings exactly this train because is easy to grow and for a beguinner like me it is amazing.

3 Likes

Code provided to Hempire420, unfortunately only 3 free seeds, still better than none.

3 Likes

Just saw it in my inbox, thank you brother. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No thanks needed, if we all make this a chain I might be able to use someone bonus when I am ordering next time, not so soon for me…

For the others it’s your choice but unless you forget something noone buy seeds every 2 months so they can use the bonus codes so why not give it away?

Good luck you all!

1 Like

Once again I have a promo code for 5 free seeds on a order, if anyone want it, speak up.
It is valid until 31-11-23.

2 Likes