Ryasco's Outdoor Photos and Random Thoughts

I am doing some defoliation to try and make a little elbow room for the girls and my #3 pheno Cuvee just started reeking of lemons and pine then i come inside for a minute and my wife says i smell like mint and lemons! Ha! Ha! Growing is so much fun. I am always being surprised. It is still early i wonder how they will finish. I would love to get the chocolate pheno with the cherry that is the goal.

3 Likes

This is what happens to male spiders after breeding in my room. I am glad that iā€™m human. Ha! Ha!

A legend!

1 Like

Some more outdoor.

10 Likes

those plants looks super healthy! I like the bamboo privacy fence, where did you find it?

1 Like

We got that at HomeDepot. It isnā€™t the best, we had to double it up for height (with the pot we are a hair under ten feet) and when the light is just right you can see right thru it. Next year we will use it again but grow Honeysuckle or Morning Glory up it. I like the idea of Morning Glory because it is mildly phsychedelic.

1 Like

Good show covering a lot on Predator insects.

The CALIā€™s Dogs House!!!

1 Like

I am not at your level yet but i appreciate it. :grin:

4 posts were split to a new topic: Newbie starting - Bag seed babys

Guys sorry for interrupting but it seems that this topic has just got little bit messed up.

Topic is too broadā€¦ It seems like everyone can post some photos to the mix without respecting any subject and it is hard to follow up on thisā€¦

Isnā€™t this topic duplicity to Chat topic?

There are very interesting and inspirative photos in this topic but they deserve their own thread, because this way they are buried in lot of other posts.

1 Like

I like having a place to just throw out my daily random thoughts. You can split off what ever you like. Should i do something different?

1 Like

That is totally fine, so what about changing title to something like

Ryascoā€™s photos and random thoughts?

So it is clear that it is your presentationā€¦

1 Like

A cool little vid with some good pointers on building rooms.

1 Like

The legend part two.

I love listening to this guy!

1 Like

Graham hancock is an amazing speaker.

1 Like

I love your outdoor girls, ryasco! Wish I could do that where I live.

I am curious about the little seedling with the knot tied in the stem? Update on it?
I had to chuckle when I saw it. Never thought of trying that.

1 Like

Ha! Ha! @MadScientist put that there for fun. He found that picture i believe, he didnā€™t do it.

1 Like

The Prehistoric picture looks Altamira in NE Spain or Laxcaux in SW Franceā€¦

1 Like