Ryasco's Outdoor Photos and Random Thoughts

You feel like doing some traveling do you. :wink:

3 Likes

Travel? MOre like an astral projection with that stuff, itā€™s great. I should tell you stories about Salvia, one time a friend tought/felt he was a part of the wall as if he was inside the mortar you know, he couldnā€™t move, asking for help to get outā€¦

2 Likes

I miss lady salvia so much brother. I cannot wait to reunite with her! Salvia is my second favorite plant:)

2 Likes

I always say, you need a lot of tools in your tool box. Salvia is an awfully powerful tool. :relaxed:

2 Likes

So very powerful. One day ill share the toolbox you speak ofXD i have fun things in there.

2 Likes

It is indeed a powerful tool, but I havenā€™t needed a ā€œwhich way is down and why am I an animated mosaicā€ screwdriver in a number of years.

2 Likes

I like to look at it like a reset on my ego. :grin:

1 Like

Salvia is very wonderful. When i first owned a plant i felt so much power comming from the little one. I kept calling me. Every time i would partake. I would be taken to another realm. A completely different realm then we live in now. Ive met lady salvia. Ive been to salvia space. I would love to revisit. It felt like home. I miss it.

1 Like

I love this place.

Some California outdoor.

6 Likes

Monstrous stem! Myself being in much cooler area, Iā€™d really like to see strain that would result in this in our cooler climat. How does your regular year ā€œscheduleā€ looks like for these outdoor plants? When do you plant them and harvest usually?

We where a little lazy and didnā€™t get them in the ground until the middle of June i believe. The seeds where started in April i beleive. The times might be a little off i didnā€™t write anything down and i have all my stuff. Most will be harvested around October but there might be an early finisher. There is Girl Scout, Girl Scout X Sorcerors, Goji OG, Mothers Milk and NY Diesel. The Girl Scout and crosses seem to be finishing sooner.

4 Likes

Well that looks like pretty optimal conditions.

Sorry if you answered this else where (just point me there), what soilmix and ferts do you use?

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Master grower soil?

Yea, with the soil we didnā€™t feel the need to add any mixed in. It probably isnā€™t needed but i believe minerals catalyze a lot of reactions in the soil and i think i notice healthier plants when i top dress it. (not scientific :relaxed:)

3 Likes

A nice little shop.

caught a little rainbow trout today. Gutted with a sharp rock. Stuffed with wild herbs and gooseberries and cooked on a rock in a fire. Great munchies. also found a great place for free water. Rain water that runs through a pasture.

5 Likes

You are lucky! That is some beautiful land you have up there. You can bury the fish guts with a chunk of kelp under your next outdoor. Ha! Ha!

1 Like

For hippies and the open minded only.

Oh dont worry i got lots of FAA :wink:

2 Likes