Ryasco's Outdoor Photos and Random Thoughts

Lol Ryasco you should put up a 2nd perimeter and get some guard dogs my pups protect all my shit

2 Likes

Tranquil@… Hemos enviado refuerzos aerotransportados de seguridad a @ryasco para su Perrera desde La Perrera de otro continente…

Nevermind… We have sent airbone reinforcements of security to @ryasco for his Cali’s DogHouse from The DogsHouse from another continent …

Legion Extranjera de Defensores de la Causa Cannabica, apostados bajo los restos de poda de ryasco…

Defenders of the Cannabic Cause Foreigner Corps, wagered under the pruning debris of ryasco …

7 Likes

Holy sh!t! Those are some serious looking doggies. I would actually appreciate them right now. Nerves are tense and our eyes are open. Think good thoughts for us and i will do the same for you.

3 Likes

great idea - Do your dog training in the compost pile!

I command the all the good energy of the universe to be by your side on your endeavour, and come out safe n’ sound. I’ll be thinking good thoughts for you, all that hard work and sacrifice will pay off bro!

1 Like

my 230 pound king pit wrought whiler

4 Likes

180 pound brother and I got 6 Australian kelpie mixes nice hard and guard dogs

4 Likes

Here is some more outdoor. The Purple Wookie is getting close.

16 Likes

Some ones gonna have sore hands after using fiskars to trim those, or are you going down the electric trimmer route @ryasco ?

5 Likes

Nope all Fiskars for me, I just suck it up and do it. I would hate seeing scuffed tumbled bud after i put so much work into growing it.

11 Likes

I hear you, too often a great grow is ruined by a bad harvest.

3 Likes

Sometimes I wish I could double like something I’m feeling fiskars callouses coming on

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: A big cause of powdery mildew

I use back to back t-4’s with the post trim conveyer… It’s cool for sissor touchups… Next buy is the feed conveyor and a new tumbler drive wheel so I can kinda dial in the detail/waste ratio… I’ve tried both the wet and dry tumblers…the wet tumbler minimizes waste and gives it a better cut but the dry tumbler gives a better smell and taste, but eats product ( especially the sour). Just don’t forget the dry bag that goes with the tumbler…lol (mas importante).
And the dry material is quicker to run through the system, either way the twisters like to be run cold…(56f-65f) some people use olive oil or hemp oil for lubricant but I jus clean after each use and use a quick misting of distilled h2o on the brush and blades if they start to stick… The trim temp is the deal breaker… Can’t wait until my states legislation catches up with the times and I can feel more comfortable using outside help for the post-harvest process. Hand trim is the best and It would be nice to use the trim and sand for something other then terps and distillate​:microscope::alembic:

2 Likes

That’s a buttload of hand trimming. But the end product will stand out on the top shelf.

Beautiful garden. Have Fiskars, will travel! :grinning:

3 Likes

@GrapeApe must be a night owl! U2 are funny I like reading through older post!

2 Likes

Some outdoor pics. :grin:

19 Likes

Looks like they are getting close. How’s the weather looking? I don’t envy you having to trim all that up :grin:

1 Like

The weather looks like it might cooperate but guessing the weather is futile. We tarp as needed then pull them off. Trimming is part of growing there is no way around it. You can’t have positive without negative. :grin:

5 Likes

And they say stoners are lazy… :wink:

3 Likes