Ryasco's Outdoor Photos and Random Thoughts

That’s funny I applied to a nursery yesterday too what a coincidence. I was having trouble coming up with references myself and ended up just putting down my neighbors info. Lol

1 Like

I got it done but man what a circle jerk. Good luck with your job! Hopefully you get it.

1 Like

Thanks man good luck to you too hopefully we are not applying for the same job lmao

Fuck it, there are more out there.

1 Like

Pipe hoot?

5 Likes

Puff…puff…puff… Ahhhh

What kind of nursery?

It’s just normal house plants, roses, specialty tree’s and such. A local place here.

Cheers

2 Likes

Do you have any idea why all the local stores sell fertilizer that npk don’t work for bloom. They seemed to way to much N across the board.

@lotus710
@Tuna_Fish

2 Likes

Some OG for that ass

5 Likes

Bravo! Very nice job. SFV?

no Lemon Garlic OG by HSO

1 Like

Ahhh… Mindfulness, the mental state that saved me during my bids… For first month i was locked up i went nuts everyday at some point worrying about my case, or what my girl was doing, or my job, yada yada. Anyways i stumbled across this book called ‘Awakening to Your Life’s Purpose’ by Eckhart Tolle and it totally changed my life from there on. Have you ever read anything of his @ryasco ? He uses a lot of buddist principals but takes things from all religions.Since then Ive read more of his things and i try to meditate daily… We seem to be into alot of the same shit, weed nerds, practice mindfulness, you like Mckenna and Ghram Hancock. Ima have to jump out on a limb here and say youve listened to tge JRE a bit?

Oh, yea. JRE is a lot of fun. They get ripped and get way out there sometimes. Eckhart Tolle, I’ve heard of him but haven’t read him yet. I read a lot of religious philosophy. I am not religious but enjoy reading about our ancient past. I don’t meditate as much anymore but it is still a tool i use sometimes. When the shit hits the fan i find stopping and getting centered is better and more productive than going bat shit crazy.

Pretty neat.

From OG of course.

2 Likes

This is a good book. It is a collection of all the stories they could find in newspapers about giant skeletons. Granted it is not for everybody, but i found it interesting.

1 Like

Everybody be careful out there. They can swab your mouth to detect THC.

Thats why I have a horse but not a car…

1 Like