Ryknows Selections šŸ§¬

I know to some this would seem a bit excessive but this is how I like to do things when I test. I will say I am lucky my wife loves helping me out and its great having an extra pair of hands in the garden with me so I can really get down and document/photograph. Itā€™s a passion. Hence me needed testers right now since my 600sqft grow space is close to finished but not quite ready for plants!

Any way I appreciate the words! :metal:t4:

11 Likes

I want 600sq ft of grow space! Luuuucky
See you already got some great testers signed up
Awesome! :metal:

4 Likes

I hear ya there, and allows us to skirt using huge numbers to get results in multi microcosm environments. I can tell you do this the right way, and Iā€™m about doing things the right way. You lead by example :point_up: I think Iā€™ll follow along to see how your ship runs during this test, it will give me ideas going forward :wink:

4 Likes

Damā€¦Iā€™d love to run that BBD X Black Cherry, but Iā€™ve already got my next lineup waiting impatiently for my tent to finish.

7 Likes

Iā€™d like to to for ya in the future, but I cannot complete the ā€œsmoke testā€ requirement. :disappointed_relieved:
At least not at this point. :wink:

3 Likes

I mean Iā€™m running this until the end of the year so if anyone wants to test and get to flowering at the end of novemberishā€¦ THERE IS TIME! lol :wink:

5 Likes

Sign me up for the next run! :grinning:

4 Likes

Honestly I have no problem sending this to you in what will probably be an additional pack I have to send lol I know youā€™re good for it! If youā€™d like Iā€™ll send the BBD x BC along side the TS F2 x BB you won along side the BBD I was planning to send along with themā€¦ ? if that makes sense. lol

4 Likes

If you send themā€¦I will grow! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Say no moreā€¦ 3 flips will be on the way round 2ā€¦ haha if the others do show up just spread the love!

How many of the new cross could you do at once?

3 Likes

I have a 4X4 tent so I can do 10 I guess.

And thanks yet again @Rhai88 ā€¦youā€™re awesome.

3 Likes

Iā€™ve previously signed up for the BBDƗBC.
The start date is still probably 70ish+ days out though.
To ensure my space is pollen free.

3 Likes

I know you didā€¦ it was like a soft start to see if any one was willing. I know youā€™re a regular around here and I donā€™t mind sending to you either to get started at a later date. That rule was put into effect for newer accounts. This way we can weed out the people who run off with seeds. You know the drill.

How many beans would you like? and would like to try out the Blueberry Blast cross? Max I will give out on the Blueberry Blast is 5. Pretty limited on those beans.

6 Likes

Oh I know the the purpose of the stipulations for sure. :wink:
And if u want a big dedicated test, and have no minimum pot size request, I could probably flower eight or more at a time. Which I like to do all at once. Like I did with the Scarlet Grapes.
As you know, plan to run some others members dedicated gear soon also. So as we get closer, I can rearrange my spaces, and run not as large a variety in one space and several of yours in another. :+1:

To add, Iā€™d like to test the one with the least amount of research at that time.

2 Likes

lovely project reading that through and a shame Iā€™m tied in my space until end of year nowā€¦Iā€™m a stickler for studying early male growth in vegg periods which I think is something your looking forā€¦blue dream x Johnny blaze instantly had my attnā€¦hope you find some great members here to promote this workā€¦Iā€™ll watch this thread if I mayā€¦:blush:

2 Likes

I can just send you a 10 pack and you can cull as you see fit. No cull before gender reveal though please. Iā€™d still like to see what the males are doing before they get the chop! :wink:

I will add you to the list.

3 Likes

Me2.
Iā€™m actually thinking about trying to test out the ā€œvolcano methodā€ with the BamBam and BBD.
Gunning for males of course. Something I can keep outside. Cuz I feel kinda bored with only running these four autos for pollination, lol.

3 Likes

Settled in for the show. Sounds like some tasty crosses!

4 Likes

I am down to test, but due to strict laws and investagation in the state of Texas I can only promise to drop them in water for a few days before I transplant to the wilderness.

1 Like

sign me up

1 Like