Ryknows Selections 🧬

Welcome to OG!
Though I might refer you to post 53. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I appreciate the offer but I’d prefer a more controlled test grow.

You must be at Member Level to apply. Thanks for the interest.

6 Likes

The way you setup you post is perfect.

You say what you got and what you want in return. It’s simple and makes sure there is little room for disappointment.

Maybe it’s just me but I like rules (well for the most part :smirk:) and I really do try to follow them. Except for the really silly ones lol.

Very excited

5 Likes

Man who ever runs the BlueBerry Blast, will LOVE that one. I got that one from a now defunct website called The Trichome Kings, private, all breeders, all invite only.
What a blast from the past.
All the best to your project.

7 Likes

I appreciate that to the max my friend! Hope we find some heat from that one. The Blueberry Blast female was definitely a great looking plant. @other_barry may need to F2 the rest of his pack! :wink:

5 Likes

Definitely am making more of those. It’s my current favorite smoke, and I am almost out D:

5 Likes

thanks nmo reason to join here c-ya ill fuind a better community

4 Likes

Ok, see ya!
And good luck with that. :rofl:

9 Likes

If you respond like this to any community I think you’ll find it hard to test for most any one. It’d be better for you to establish yourself and get your trust up a bit. Cleary states in the rules you must be member level to apply.

Again thanks for your interest and good luck wherever you do end up.

19 Likes

12 Likes

So due to the Interaction I had in post# 67… I completely rethought my approach to making a sticker for testers. Not just some design but something with meaning. Something that shows/says you’ve put in work for another on OG.

I wanted this design to be bold, basic, and get the point across that you’ve done the work and that you’d hopefully be proud to put up in your grow.

What we do takes time, patience, and effort! I appreciate anyone who has signed up/plans to sign up to test the seeds I’ve made!

Any one who can follow the rules and successfully complete a test run will get one of these 4x9 inch stickers from me! As well as be entered in for $100 dollar gift card to see bank or online grow shop of your choice!

Thank to @Heliosphear for adding some love to the design. His AI skills are unmatched.

I look forward to seeing update from the testers so far!

22 Likes

Hell ya brother!!! Look forward to putting mine up right at the front door.

Grundle

2 Likes

Bbd f2 x black cherry 0/3 so far
Bbb x bbd 3/3
Bam bam x ts f2 1/4 so far

7 Likes

Bbb x bbd are in 3 gallon ready for the ride

5 Likes

Beans landed safe and sound today. Now to get my rear in gear so I can start whoopin @AzSeaindooin420 :joy: hopefully have my other tent setup and a few of these in pots to go outside than start this rest once they outside stuff gets put out after a week or two

2 Likes

harsh man. chill a little, hang around a while, read a little, chat with some people, too see if you even want to be part of the place or run the item(s) in very generous question. that is how you make an entrance to a community. I would think? but you, do… you? hope to see you out and about again,

regards,

3 Likes

well glad all 3 of 3 for the BBB but I sure do hope those BBD F2 x BC show up… They may take a little longer than usual since I didn’t do my usual cold storage with them before I send out.

Thanks for the update. Sure do hope we get the rest up.

2 Likes

Well the bam bam been in my fridge since u sent em so I’d think those would have been better off 🤷

I’m gonna go digging for the seedlings, if I cant find em then I’ll throw another round

2 Likes

Got the one negans bat into a 3 gallon, couldn’t find anything else in that cup

If at first u don’t succeed, try try again

Throwing 5 more negans bat this time since germ is being a lil shakey

4 Likes

lol that’s shitty… they pulled a disappearing act on you…

Hope the next few don’t jump ship. lol

Appreciate you droppin a few more.

1 Like