Ryknows Selections 🧬

@AzSeaindooin420 I don’t mind sending you another pack brother. You’ve sent me more than enough my way I don’t mind at all. Got a wave of envelopes going out tomorrow. Let me know.

2 Likes

Well after a lil germ struggles I got this shit off to the races with

3 bbb x bbd
5 negans bat
2 blueberry diesel x black berry

Gonna shoot to get one or two more going of bbd x bb then it’s the hunt for my lady in a few weeks

9 Likes

Yo @A-Loc how’s urs coming along?

@MyLittleGrundle @CosmoNut @CanuckistanPete @blowdout2269 @DirtMcGirrt

any of you guys got the project underway yet too? Can’t be the only one showing off the babies!

5 Likes

@AzSeaindooin420

@CanuckistanPete won’t be starting till next run. I know that and same with @blowdout2269 he is on the list as (to be determined) when he decides what he want to run in the next couple of months.

4 Likes

I haven’t received mine yet. Every day I be looking in the box :eyes:

3 Likes

Damn may have to attempt a resend for you then brother I put those in the mail well over a week ago now… send me your details again. I had assumed everyone’s had landed at this point.

3 Likes

They’re just sitting in some paper towel in a baggy. Nothing to report yet till I get some germination. Tap root peaks out and I’m sticking them into solos.

4 Likes

Finishing up cleaning out the room getting it prepped and ready to go. I will be dropping seeds in a matter of days.

download (17)

3 Likes

Ya, mine will be a fall start…I’ve got my plate full til then. But they are a go for then!

3 Likes

Currently got this going on

But I’m really tempted to throw some BamBam and BBD outside…

5 Likes

6 tombstone x bambam hitting the water.

Ro with a touch of hydrogen peroxide

I

3 Likes

Pruneing some negans bat lost alot of the fruity smell drying still there but has that cake smell when I say cake most cake strain don’t smell like cake to me just a dank dark smell .

7 Likes

I noticed this same thing with the last sample my buddy Brock grew out. Plants had a really nice fruity tangerine smell and it got to be more subtle after the dry but it was definitely still there. Hope she smokes as nicely as the sample I had did.

Awesome! Can’t wait to see how they do for you!

6 Likes

I’m slacking, my super multi strain tent has been stressing me out. Like I was worried some are happy as shit and others I can’t tell if they’re hungry or being over fed. All in all life’s gotten the better of me this past week. My girls grandfather ended up passing away so I’ve had to watch my sons a bunch while she helped her grandma and mom out with getting ready for that today. Goal is to have the other tent setup and some beans in pots by the end of the weekend though. Glad I decided to just do some testers instead of another 9 different strains :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Good googly moogly. I put these in papertowel. . . yesterday. Today there’s 8 tails an inch long.

5 Likes

@DirtMcGirrt Awesome to hear can’t wait to see some photos. Did you start all 10?

4 Likes

Yep. 2 more in the paper towel still. Might be tap roots coming out already but I’m giving them another day. The 8 with tap roots went into solos with coco/perlite. Tops misted. I’m sure I’ll have picks of plants up in a day or two.

Did not take pics of the popped seeds though, sorry. Was pressed for time and wasn’t planning on having to rush to putting them into solos.

4 Likes

6/6 germ rate. Heading into the dirt

Nice start but not popping champagne yet. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

First pic bbb x bbd
Second pic bbd x bc
Third pic nagens bat

9 Likes

Started these beauties on the 7th

8 of the BBD X BC popped into Coco plugs soaked in calmag, just on the window side for now

7 Likes