Ryknows Selections 🧬

Hey @Rhai88, remember that BBD seedling I was telling you about that totally committed suicide?

Check it out now. It shockingly stood back up at attention. Just kept spraying it, lol. Never saw that coming!

Check it out @anonymous4289 :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

Sorry bout the lame uncropped pics. :grimacing:

5 Likes

Pic update!

All healthy and doing there things.

Grundle

5 Likes

I assume you started all 15? Looks like you have a load going. lol

Did you have 100% germination with what I sent you?

1 Like

Next time I’m down there I’ll count. I think all but one of each popped.

2 Likes

Nagens bat, found my keeper lady

The rejects

Blueberry diesel x black cherry. Took a gamble on one, think it might end up a male so I’m watching closely this week and may have to swap it out for one of the other two

Blueberry diesel x blueberry blast

She’s finally got over her wind burn and taking right off

4 Likes

If u ever have that happen again, put a dome over it to trap humidity so it can stay hydrated while it struggles to root, when I did the jack herer run I had to dome one for 10 days before it took off and tried taking it off each day to realize it was limping over again

2 Likes

I generally always use clear plastic juice cups or ziplock as a dome. :+1:

3 Likes

I cut a water bottle in half lol

1 Like

That too, lol

1 Like

Update time.

Negan’s bat for the four in the front.

Soon I will top and use the tops for clones

5 Likes

I too am soon topping these BBC’s. I’ma let the runt that’s a picky eater ride out, too.

10 Likes

Top nagens bat
Middle blueberry diesel x blueberry blast
Bottom blueberry diesel x black cherry

13 Likes

I see quite a bit of the bam bam coming through in this specific NB. I’m liking what I’m seeing so far. If you find any purple coming through that will definitely be coming from the tombstone momma I never had one of the BamBam’s go purple on me. Very green buds. Although a good buddy of mine who just had an NB harvest had two very tombstone leaning phenos and purple buds showing up. Excited to see what this one does!

Like the way the BBBxBBD is looking. I have high hopes for this cross especially since everyone in our group has seemed to really like the Blueberry Blast smoke. I guess time will tell on this one!

The BBD F2 x Black Cherry seems a lot smaller this one was started later or has it stalled on you? Like what I see and looks healthy just pretty small compared to the others.

How’s ease of growth been other than the startup issues haha? any stem rubs smelling unusual or worthy of notes?

3 Likes

She was last to show gender and was in a 3 gallon for a bit, not the most vigorous plant either but doing her thing, don’t see it getting to big by end of season

Other than the stubborn to show gender it’s been pretty smooth sailing with em! Haven’t done any stem runs yet but I can try tomorrow

1 Like

the Black Cherry plants were definitely alot shorter and what not but they were potent. Hope they end up good but she is pretty small.

Thanks for the updates brother. I appreciate them!

They’ve been a bit few and far between in this thread.

1 Like

Ya Im Thinking that 25 gallon is prob overkill this season for it, hopefully with my fish/aloe/ revs tea recipe I just threw at it 2 days ago I can slam out some vigor this next week but it’s prob only been in the 25 gallon for maybe a week and a half, was one of the ones I took a gamble on a different plant which ended up a male and had to swap this one into its spot so didn’t get it’s chance to spread it’s roots yet

1 Like

I’m snagging pics today and topping/cloning in the next day. They’re doin’ very well. Noticed the runt actually has some heavier branching than the other 3. Do you mind if I sprinkle a small branch with Doug’s BOG Blue Kush I got in the other day for personal use on one of these eventually?

1 Like

I don’t mind that. Just realize these are testers and I’m not sure they will be worthy. I just ask that no F2’s are made as I’d like to make sure the crosses are even worth continuing. If they end up coming out good I will gladly send out another wave of the F1’s to anyone who has tested. We’re in very untested waters here lol

4 Likes

Yup saw the rule on the F2’s. I have this baggie of pollen to chuck on whatever so that’s what I’m doin’ lol. I have like 10 seedlings going of other shit just for that bag of pollen.

2 Likes

I’d love to try gorilla oozie will be able to splash end Sept beginning Oct. Also Im gonna probably finish outside so maybe beginning of Sept actually. I’ll drop 3. Let me know if this is :+1:.My first grow journal white crack!

2 Likes