Samwells Purple Poison Cookies

Amen bro! Love it

3 Likes

I’ve been eyeballing this one for a while too! @SamwellBB has tons of fire and is a great guy and stellar breeder to boot! Looking forward to the show my friend

8 Likes

Oh by the way. Ive been growing and making seeds now for just over 15 years. And, I can finally say that im somewhat legal now in my home state of Ohio.

6 Likes

have to use this photo for the Purple Poison Cookies packaging … ha ha ha :fire:

12 Likes

Over 36 hours in the cup and not a single seed has cracked yet. All of the seeds were super small too. Pack is a few years old as well. Im going to be patient though.

4 Likes

any problems just let me know - I’ll send you a bunch more :fire:
you never know where the beanz have been
if they go thru an x ray machine… etc.

6 Likes

In a cup of water??

Xray machine can hurt beans?

Yea. A small amount of bottled water with a drop of hydrogen peroxide. Like i always do.

3 out of 5 have taps. The other two are starting to open.

6 Likes

it seems to me but to verify that it can cause cytoplasmic mutations or cause a reduction in fertility
but one day I came across the report of a student who was carrying out studies in a cannabis university in the US, one of the studies consisted of x-ray bombardments on cannabis seeds, following this exposure of the seeds to x-rays. small numbers of seeds were able to germinate and it was so fire that a small number of students managed to get the plants out of the university and keep them secretly
and I wonder if I didn’t read that here somewhere

1 Like

I don’t know but i think 36h it’s a bit long
Peace out

Not sure if anyone has poated this idea yet…but I keep this one in my back pock2t for hard to crack/old seeds…

2 Likes

I have a film bottle lined with sand paper i use for this. I didnt use it on these though.

1 Like

They are starting to grow taps. I think they are gonna be just fine. Are all the purple poison cookie beans real small? I appreciate your concern.

2 Likes

Have faith in the small beans! My “Scoutcicle” seeds are half the size of their sister seeds from 2 other plants but they’re doing nicely. Dynamite in small packages right?

1 Like

The Mac f2 @SamwellBB send to me are some of the smallest seeds i’ve seen

1 Like

the Port Wine Cheese are the smallest seeds I have made but they germinate perfectly
the Purple Poison Cookies beanz are not usually very small, I would call them medium size
some of the Baked Beanz Purple Poison Cookies seeds

here’s one of the Purple Poison Cookies ladies that I grew

one also had a mutation

11 Likes

Feed me seymore…imagin xrYed seeds tgat produce a plant like seymore…lol

1 Like