Save the roots!

Thought other people would find this interesting as well!

14 Likes

I usually chop my roots and large stalks up and compost them. Never thought about an actual use for them! I like it

Interesting stuff…is anyone studying this currently?

1 Like

I will be attempting to treat my fathers joint pain with root preparations. I’ve just begun studying Alchemy and plant essence extractions.

4 Likes

I hope you leave some feedback, seems like a worthwhile treatment with a long history.

1 Like

@Hydrlizr I will be updating on here as I learn more, cannabis medicine is very important to me and knowledge is power, lots of ancient cannabis remedies have been forgotten by modern society

3 Likes

I have some basic knowledge making creams, lotions, extracts etc.
Coilloidal metals, DMSO, lugols, vitamins , herbals, lots of things that arent getting the credit they deserve. Cheap and unprofitable for corporations, have to find out yourself.

I vaguely remember something about nettle roots being a usable medicinal, similar plant.

Will track topic and best of success treating your father.

3 Likes

@Hydrlizr Yes our health is in our own hands I do believe this! Interesting about the nettle root, we gather plenty leaves for tea and never thought about the roots! Nettle also is a wonderful soup seasoning

1 Like

That’s why Nettle Tea is so good for growing!! SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes