Rheumatoid arthritis - strains, extraxcts, oppinions

Hello!
I would like to ask if someone has experience with treating RA conditions with canabis / extracts? If so could you please suggest which strains have you used to alleviate pain and symptoms. As well as what else would work for you?
Thanx

7 Likes

I have Osteoarthritis which gets treated with CBD and THC. Pain reduction is great, and after a week the inflammation drops right down. I use Grand Daddy Purple, Pain Killer, CD1 Candida CBD.

Infused oil or RSO works very well in edibles, smoking does not really help, other than taking your mind off it quickly, until the edibles kick in. Avoiding sugar and refined carbohydrates helps a lot as well.

9 Likes

My mother gets relief from a CBD tincture made with CBD isolate and MCT oil. She takes it 2x daily.

5 Likes

Hello !
Can you suggest the ratio to use when mixed with MCT oil? Also if you have a good source for CBD isolate. The cheapest I have found was 45Eur/g
thanx

3 Likes

ReikoX is in the state’s, so anywhere he source’s it from, won’t ship outside the USA same for me in Canada, no MOM will ship outside the country.

45 euros a gram is a bit pricey.

4 Likes

For those with arthirits The Balm.
Everyone that has got some of this off me says it’s the shit.

3 Likes

Hi would you be so kind and could elaborate what is The Balm and where I can get it? Thanx very much

3 Likes

I can give you the recipe or I can send you some.
The dispensaries are selling it but it’s not the same or as good. Some say the dispensary stuff dont work.
Pm me if you want recipe or some I already have made.

3 Likes

Maybe post the recipe here? I’d be interested too.

2 Likes

I must give props were props is due, this is @Meduser / Baked Realitys recipe. This one she works very well
A friend of mine with hep-c was picking some Balm up from a dispencery in northern Illinois, actually he tried 3 different and gave up until I turned him on to some of this
Ingredients:
2oz’s of dried trim and popcorn
28oz’s of coconut oil
3oz’s beeswax
15ml vitamin e
15ml camphor
15ml Lavendar
15ml tea tree oil
15ml arnika oil
15ml imu oil

Insulated black rubber gloves
Cheesecloth
A big enough bowl to hold contents of Crock bowl

In a Crock-Pot put the coconut oil in and melt it.
Add an equal amount of water as to coconut oil
Put in your 2z’s of trim and popcorn, you can use hash in this also.
Let cook on low heat, stirring occasionally.
Let cook on low for 20-24 hrs.
Now you use a culander, cheesecloth, and a bowl plenty big to hold contents of crock pot.
Triple layer the culander with cheese cloth and dump contents of Crock thru cheesecloth and into the bowl.
Squeeze cheesecloth to form like a baseball in the bottom of the cloth and squeeze some more.
Discard cloth and contents.
CAUTION use insulated black rubber gloves for squeezing excess out of cloth.
The next day put Crock-Pot bowl in fridge and let harden, as you will see it will seperate.

Now same deal, but youre done with the gloves and cloth.
Same amount of water as before, you’re just gonna heat this up and fridge it again.

Do this for 3-4 times, the water acts as a filter and traps the sediment in the water.

At this point you can use the oil for anything cooking, meds, balm, whatever.
If saving for cooking I like ice cube trays, stick it in fridge let them firm up, pop them out put in freezer Ziploc and freeze.
Or just the oil you can get caps from Amazon or bottles with droppers.

On final heat up add the 3 Oz’s of beeswax
Remove from heat when mixed into the oil.

Add all 5 oils at one time and mix well

Put in 2oz jars with lids that seal, fill just below the threads. Cooling thourghly before lids go on.

Put in fridge for an hour or so till balm feels cool and firm then put lids on.

Store in a dark/cool place otherwise it will go back to liquid form.

Dry skin remove tea tree oil and arnica.

This is there best analgesic I have found to date.
I have a quite a few getting this off of me, a Lupis patient (arthirits in her hands)
Bad backs, bad joints, bad shoulders

I use it on my wrist, neck,back and my knees(arthirits) My mom, my wife, son and daughter all use it.
A little goes a country mile.

8 Likes

Thanks for the recipe @OleReynard have you considered using the cannabis roots in any of your mixes as an option ? @ReikoX has one in one of his tincture threads I’m looking forward to trying out on my next batch.

4 Likes

No I have not, maybe some day

2 Likes