Scissorbörg Gardens 🌱 :Scissors:

Good idea. I buy the Big plastic signs at home Depot and cup them into strips sometimes.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Damn fine thread @Scissor-Hanz I would love to have a pond in my yard. . . He’ll I would be happy to have grass lol :+1:keep on keeping on. . . Oh and if you happen to have a few seeds left I would love to try those out her c99/romberry makes my b*tthole pucker. Ill pm you and beg til i get banned for 27 years if you don’t! Lol jk jk

6 Likes

Thanks @Hoodini,
You’ll get that grass one day, I know it! :wink:

Shoot man, my share of the (C99/R x J-OG) already went into the deep freeze. I’ll have some new things coming soon tho.

5 Likes

Haha wow bro you are good. I’m going to look at a new house in a town about 30 minutes from here and even though they want WAY to much for it I’m looking at it only because it’s the only house with grass and fruit trees in a 50 mile radius haha so I just might get grass soon!

6 Likes

Strawberry Creme

15 Likes

That’s a great looking S C you have there my friend, i have a St Outlaw f2 throwing almost exactly the same fan-leaves, i reckon I’ll crack a few of my strawberry creme next round,
Anyway @Scissor-Hanz , see when you freeze your seeds do you put them in the fridge 1st and then into the freezer or straight in.?
You flower the clones 1st and keep your originals as possible mother plants don’t you… Clever way of doing it mate .!
Have a good one when you’re up n about…
Gaz

2 Likes

It’s my first time trying the freezer. I cleaned/dried them and put them straight in. I wanted to test it.

I usually take a bunch of clones off the seed plant and then punt it to the compost and go from clone with everything.

3 Likes

Is their a theory behind the madness? Why not flower out the mother?

2 Likes

Not really, except that I want to see how it grows as a clone. A seedling and it’s clone can grow somewhat differently, imo.

I flower the mothers sometimes, but I usually make clones and have someone else grow them first.

5 Likes

Well i can see the benefits of that. Like test driving a car, kind of, to see if its worth the time. . . if you owned a car lot

Don’t need my bros to test these tho. :sunglasses: I’m on it.
Bodhi Tree, by LED_Seedz.

17 Likes

Very pretty and looking like her momma.

6 Likes

All out of likes for today hehe. Great thread @Scissor-Hanz

6 Likes

6 Likes

Got the goods man​:wink::rofl:
Thanks btw can’t wait to pop em in some soil!

P.s. nice packaging

10 Likes

@Gaz29: Here is the “unwanted child” of Blueberry and Cookies Kush. Praise Freyja, she is all lady so far :pray:

Super Lemon Haze (below)

22 Likes

Some dry plants.
Blueberry x Cookies Kush

2 C99/R x J-OG in 1 pot (below)

12 Likes

I like the look of the Blueberry x Cookies Kush best, the Jesus og x c99/Rom has a lot more fingers on the leaves but, considering they’re both in the same pot- they look :eyes: good too.!
How old is that Blueberry x cookies Kush :arrow_heading_down:

Is it a big plant bud :point_up:…? I have a seedling of it just now… also got 2 x Jesus og x c99/Rom at the same age ( just babies :baby:still )…

Looking good as per usual my Canadian bro…
Gaz

Edit ; ps. What do you mean by ‘dry plants’… are they “just to see” germ rates and grow formation etc and you’re NOT gonna flower em.?
Below is a pic of the one headband i germed ,at roughly 23 days in flo … nice small to it already…:arrow_heading_down:

And this big fkr must have a nanner or two as felt a few little seeds already, on just some bud sites, its isolated now but i can keep it til it’s done ( maybe 3 weeks) n make oil with it.

I don’t want the seeds, probably herm prone ( this is probably a 1st hermi I’ve had… had to happen sometime eh .!) if any one wants the seeds I’ll send them to them but I don’t know if they’re ALL hermie prone or …?
Anyway @Scissor-Hanz this is the ‘sacrificial plant’ for my 1st go at extracting some oil this time…
And when the headband is finished i think I’ll enjoy it if it’s smell is anything to go by…
sorry for hi jacking your thread bro… ( lol…)
Have a great Sunday,
Gaz

7 Likes

It’s a medium stretcher.
The outdoor one is probably 3-4 months old since it was a wee’ cutting.

7 Likes