Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

I love the color of those. Natural sunlight? shows more truth and beauty than a flash. IMO

Great work Scissor-Hans !

2 Likes

Hey bro ,
Did you put those hurkle outdoors or have you finished them indoors 
 ?
I received a few from @Kalgrae a wee while back and im interested in how they grow etc
 any details appreciated
 (Btw i believe they were made by @Muleskinner 
)
Hope you’re well talk soon mate 

Gaz

4 Likes

Crockett’s Tangie with some PeakSeedsBC Blueberry babies inside. Pollinated her a bit early, but that was when the male was shooting his load.

@OrganicGorilla

16 Likes

Nice one brother. Some Blueberry Tangie sounds awesome!

5 Likes

LED_Seedz’ Strawberry Creme, day 29.

@Gaz29, I know you would like to see this because you bought these too.

19 Likes

and @50State, I see you lurkin.
Here is an OrangeSunshine #2, f-2, day 29. I gave a couple clones of these away to people who have already finished theirs. Both kept the clone and said it was top-shelf, fruity/frosty, candy-buds. Low stretcher for me too :+1:

edit: I grew-out a male of these too, and the stemrub was pungently skunky.

12 Likes

Lol Lurking since I got rid of the internet. Its hard to live off 2 gigs a month and whatever free WiFi access you can find.

That is a nice looking female you got there she’s a beautiful lady. Does she smell like the male on the stock rub? Are you rocking some f3s with that skunky male? I haven’t started any yet of the f2s yet started with the Orange Goji th3y are looking good will post pictures when I get to a WiFi hotspot tomorrow.

I have 2 of your headband S1 blooming that @organicgorilla started will post some pictures of them too

8 Likes

My female isn’t putting off much smell yet, smells like produce section of the grocery store right now.

I didn’t make any f-3 OSS yet because I want to sample each of the clones I have first. But I did pollinate a Tangie with the stanky OSS male. I think it might be a good match for the tall/longer-flowering Tangie.

4 Likes

Hey @Scissor-Hanz bro,
Cheers for the pics how’s she smell 
 and the stretch on the strawberry creme , how’s that .?

I had two strawberry creme babies die, one by a gnat and the other damped off/just withered both just days old

Gotta clone of the 1st st Outlaw i finished, so gonna take more clones from her before i flip her , the g13/Afghani f2 im flowering now ( at maybe/roughly 4 weeks in
)is looking good :blush:mate
:arrow_heading_down:

I never trained her just let her do her thing (i still have a couple more crosses you sent me vegging away.)
Anyway hopefully you’ll have that envelope soon my friend

Gaz

9 Likes

Smell is exotic and really nice so far, like a berry-kush at this stage of growth. Stretch is low compared to most hybrids I grow. The Strawberry Creme are some of the shortest plants in the room.

6 Likes

Yeah iv noticed very little stretch in the Kimbo Kush & st Outlaw, so i know now to flip when i get them bushy and big enough for me 

Have you smoked any of your LedSeedz stuff yet
 It’s real nice mate
?!
Gaz

3 Likes

T-minus 3-4 weeks :+1:
I’ve got Bodhi Tree, Strawberry Creme, and LGOGxSF growing now, should be smoking some by Halloween :jack_o_lantern:

7 Likes

@50State
Here is a different Orange Sunshine #2 f-2 grown by my buddy. He says it smells like fruit punch.

13 Likes

Pictures of the your headband s1 Week 9 from flip

13 Likes

Nice! That looks like the sturdy stemmed one that I look for. :+1:

1 Like

@50State,
Taking it’s sweet ass time, but it looks like a good one. Was that a clone, or a seed plant?

2 Likes

From seed under the Solstrips led setup

2 Likes

:tangerine: (Tangie X Orange Sunshine)
I have a couple of packs left. If someone wants to test them, let me know. :tangerine:

8 Likes

maaaaan wish i had more time and had some tents set up. im a good 4 months from having anytime wrk is crazy right now but sounds like an interesting cross whats the back story on them just

6 Likes

It’s a cross of Crockett’s Tangie with a stanky Orange Sunshine f-2 male. 2 very distinctly different strains, one tall/skinny, one short/fat. But both have strong tropical/citrus/sweet/fruit smells. Should make an interesting cross.

Edit: @Billy, When I find someone to test some, I will unlock :lock: :key: another 5 packs to give away and keep you on the list :+1:

7 Likes