Scissorbörg Gardens đŸŒ± :Scissors:

Hey @Scissor-Hanz, already tried the Northernberry ?
I am looking for sedative strains, is this one of those ?

5 Likes

That one needed a few more days to ripen. But I’ll let you know. The Dutch Passion Blueberry that I’ve tried have been really sedative.

7 Likes

Just fixin to smoke up some
C-99 Romberry X Jesus OG.

This is the lanky pheno/geno.
Two months of curing has the flowers tasting sweet, with hints of birch beer on each exhale. The buds provide the most sativa-like buzz of the 4 girls I grew.
Good for me to justify smoking during the day.
These are my second favorite flowers from
the 4.

20 Likes

Deliver my mail, MFers!

4 Likes

Hey bro @Calyxander. I hope you’ve been well. I also have some of @Scissor-Hanz Crom/jog. Just flipped after 20 day veg. Yes, @Scissor-Hanz is an honorable and generous brother indeed.
:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

I’ve got his Cromjog and NYCD X A1 in the cloner, no roots as of today. Here’s all the girls I topped to clone

12 Likes

Don’t fret 'Hanz my friend , the peeps waiting on any seeds from you know there’s a strike with Canadian P.O., good news it might start fully operating on Monday.
Have you a favourite smoke from the LedSeedz gear you ran so far .?? Which strain (from LedSeedz) stretched the most out of yours - And which is your favourite .?
I have the blueberry x Jesus og ,a g13/Afghani#1 and a blueberry x cookies of yours flowering just now.

Btw: has any of your packages landed anywhere yet , as you sent some out about 30 days ago and intermittently since then ?!?
Anyway,
I Hope all is well at your end & talk soon
Take care mate 

Gaz

6 Likes

I got seeds from @Scissor-Hanz over a week ago. Shame about the postage issues but they should turn up eventually eh. I’m smoking some of that blueberry x cookies cross right now, it tastes and smells of lemon and has decent potency. A very nice smoke indeed bro :thumbsup:

5 Likes

Hey Gaz’ ,
I’m liking the Bodhi Tree and the Strawberry Cream both right now :+1:

I’ve only had a few out of about 15 letters find there way in the last month, but my neighbors say their mail has all but stopped too.

Took about a month for my trade with @ShiskaberrySavior to go through. But they eventually made it.

8 Likes

I am going to conduct a giveaway of some
CromJog seeds around the middle of January.
Somehow @Scissor-Hanz sent me way more seeds than I could ever grow.

So, considering how much I have been enjoying the flowers from this cross, I think the odds are good that OGers could find some nice plants.
I am inclined to distribute packs of 15 seeds each, for a total of 6 packs.
Or maybe,10 seeds per pack for 10 packs to go out.

I will be looking for some feedback in a new upcoming thread to coordinate the distribution.

9 Likes

This is CromJog #4 which was the slowest of the four girls to ripen. My initial expectations (from what I thought was an unfortunate early harvest, as her sisters were much closer to being ripe), were pleasantly exceeded. I just smoked some and I continue to empty this jar much more quickly than I did back in October.
Not really a strong flavor, sweetness with a sort of vanilla like note with just a hint of mint
easy smoking.
The high is the second most sativa leaning of 4. Real nice uplifting high for about an hour or so. Then it seems to fade into a lower gear, pleasant buzz for about another hour.
I have yet to decide if this is my 2nd or 3rd favorite from this crop.

17 Likes

Have 3 of these growing. Strong vigorous girls. Keep oleskool in mind for this one please. :cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

All Cromjog all day!! :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

It’ll be a little more work though we could probably coordinate it with the preservation seeds going out and save everyone some money
just a thought

2 Likes

Wow, you have an amazing view out your back door! The bud looks good too! lol
. does every house in canada come with 4k watts of grow space or what. joking. I wish i could pop all those beans and all those cuts. i need to find a good method of cloning. keep up the awesome job!

6 Likes

Just germinated some of your Goji OG x OSS @50State 
 6 for 6 :seedling::+1:

@ShiskaberrySavior , I managed to get a few of your Shishkaberry to germinate also :+1:

Thanks again for those, fellas.

10 Likes

Are you running it indoors or out? Germ rate last year was 36 for 36 so I’m glad that hasn’t diminished. They were great outdoors last year with little to pest damage no mold or rot. The plants ranged from 7 feet to over ten, limbs held well with no support in heavy winds with many plants carrying an orange scent mixed with the Goji goodness that you could clearly smell 40 feet away. I’d be about 2 hours North of you just to give you an idea. I bet its even better indoors and maybe I’ll find out this year still.

Good luck with those plants.

11 Likes

Planning to do them inside, but maybe outdoors too :+1:

7 Likes

@Scissor-Hanz just wondering the germ rate on the Shiska it was last fall when I checked 7/10 probably less now! Thanks shiska

6 Likes

6 so far (3days) out of about 30+ you gave me.

4 Likes