Scts' sideshow

You still have the cure to do right ? Maybe then the sweeter scents will follow thru.
Nice Harvey in any case :ok_hand:

1 Like

Mouthwatering :yum::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

2 Likes

I still have 5 more plants to go that aren’t quite finished! I’m thinking this crunchberry is going to need a 1 gallon jar…

2 Likes

Sad that they didn’t have the fruity taste and smell !! But looking :fire:

2 Likes

It grew super fast, it’s is my best producer by far, and it has double serrations. I’m definitely keeping it lol. In the worst case its going to be great breeding stock. I have a clone saved and have already shared a bunch of clones around detroit.

3 Likes

I felt my mouth start to water too when I saw that crunch berry photo. Mmmmmmm. Nice work @anon93244739 !

2 Likes

The freak show are so close… days I do believe…

And I found a little bud growing from the center of a leaf!

12 Likes

I just want to smoke that all up
:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dude, the 2 that had stank turned mentholy. Like mango/ citrus menthol scent. The one I have clones of is the strongest of all 3. The third has a strictly citrus scent

1 Like

Lol, they look super easy to clean!
The mango smells would be first

1 Like

I’m super curious about the menthol smelling ones, these plants are a trip for sure

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if crossing the lace to the webbed doesn’t just give you mostly normal leaves immediately :joy: Still tho, gotta test to find out! Should be real interesting! Plants are looking good! I’ll pull up a chair in back here :couch_and_lamp: :cocktail: :movie_camera:

1 Like

Yeah, I actually have a single f1 berryfreak x duckweb ibl thats looking fairly normal leafed, deep notches on the leaves. But crossed back on itself or into my other webbed or freaks should make a keeper.

4 Likes

I was grow’s Frisian duck outdoor it’s beatiful plant,but it was so weak. And indoor too. I was be a sad.
Maybe you will be got a lucky, i wish you it.

1 Like

My stealth that is webbed has some pretty purple flowers, but its also foxtailing to shit and isn’t super smelly or crystally.

2 Likes

its looks like similarly as my pheno…it wasn’t very crystalic.
https://overgrow.com/t/frisian-duck-pamir-gold

1 Like

Yeah, im overall disappointed in mine, but I still liked growing a duck leaf. I want to use it and try crossing it with things. Its just lacking density, crystals and smell lol I have some other duck genetics coming to try out, hopefully I find a truly webbed line thats good smoke too. Or I develop one before I find it.

3 Likes

wow we have same day and nights,I did it because of heat and electric costs are less then peak

2 Likes

Lights on at 10 now because of temps. I let the veg cab run until 4 pm.

3 Likes

all my tents turn on at 7 pm cst.

P.S. I have insomnia so I dont mind at all, kinda fills a void

1 Like