Sd9007 giveaway 88g13hp 2023 IBL

Please let me know as well!

3 Likes

@sd9007 is that your Model num lol
Always cool to see someone making others smile :blush::grin:
I hope you have a blessed day brother

2 Likes

Let me know when these land show pictures here… If you get these I hope you make more… 2024 :pray::100::pray:

I’m almost out of these but yes I’m going to be doing another giveaway hang tight everyone hope you’re well :pray::100::fire::boom::heart::heart::heart::100::pray::pray::heart::pirate_flag::crocodile::pirate_flag::+1::+1::crocodile::pray::100::fire::pray:
NFSOT

10 Likes

Man I’d love some of that lol

1 Like

Arrived today, thanks again :beers:

IMG_1299

8 Likes

Unpacked these just now. Beans in a balloon inside the 3D printed thingy, held in place by a sticker, inside a coin flip, inside a shiny golden foil package inside an envelope that had gold trim on it! I love seeing all the different and occasionally original ways people pack seeds up for shipping. :grinning:

Side note-can you explain the connection with 333 genetics?

4 Likes

came in today and thank you!!! very og right here

4 Likes

333 genetics is a dear dear friend :+1::100::+1:

Gavyn … Made the 2023 IBL… You can message him through his site all I did was provide the beans…:heart:

5 Likes

@sd9007 I got home from a work trip and these were waiting for me! Thank you!

11 Likes

@sd9007 the beans have arrived! Thank you so much, can’t wait to dig into these!

4 Likes

Still waiting on mine unfortunately. Snail mail has been extra slow lately. :snail: :mailbox_with_no_mail:

4 Likes

Is this a rare strain needing to be preserved and seed run? I hear Bodhi is moving away from this strain?

4 Likes

Yes this would be one to preserve… I have no idea why he would be moving away from it…

3 Likes

Can’t believe I missed this. If your down to trade let me know. I have something worth a trade

Edit: nevermind I don’t think I’ve got anything worth to trade. :v:t2:

2 Likes

I’m always missing out on these giveaways

1 Like

Not exactly rare, but could always stand another preservation; last one for the whole forum was about three years ago, and used Hazeman’s IBL. I’ve heard that he’s bottlenecked it in another direction that people don’t like so much, and most people prefer Bare’s, which these are based on. Definitely wouldn’t hurt to get some of these out there. As far as Bodhi moving away from it, he had two specific males from this strain that he used, which are no longer alive. Not sure why exactly he stopped using it, if he killed it deliberately or just lost it, and no idea whether he’s looking for another one. Might be he just accidentally lost it and is now searching for Deadly G 3.0, might be he’s done with the line. :man_shrugging:

Anyway, if someone wanted to preserve it, I’d bet that it would be a shoo-in for co-op approval. :+1:

5 Likes

Is that… a burger jesus? :heart_eyes::hamburger:

@Cormoran thank you for the info…:+1::boom::+1: I gave away plenty… I’m hoping and waiting for somebody to make 2024 IBL…
But I do have a few more of these to give away so everyone hang tight… :heart::pray::heart::pray::heart::pray::heart::pray:

11 Likes

I should like to have a pack but I’m sure my odds of being on this thread the exact time you’re giving away a few packs is pretty slim but not impossible.

3 Likes

@LoveDaAutos message me from our original conversation…