BOG seeds Sour Strawberry

Peace All. I have been off of the forum for quite some time becuz of living conditions and have finally gotten to posting against well as trying to grow. I have been following along with many topics but 1 that is not spoken about anymore is the group buys that had happened. I had been a part of the BOG seeds group buy awhile back and have yet to get those beans. I know High Glass took alot of ppl so I read and I was also on the Tony Green RIL buy. I wasnt even able to pay and didnt get to get in on that either, although I hear many didnt get them? Anyway, I was wondering is there any1 that had info on where I can get the beans that I couldn’t get with Hugh? Sour Strawberry in particular. The RIL is still out there and can be bought easily if U look but of course not like was gonna happen with the @Tonygreen thing. Info any1. Peace and thanks in advance.
Stay safe be healthy and Grow Hard :fist:t5:

3 Likes

Hey 7 good to see you again!

Yeah, that whole ‘Hugh Glass’ cluster F*ck left a bad taste in everyone’s mouth. It looks like the earlier transaction was probably ligit (I’ll know when I run the SS :laughing:).
There’s several BOG grows going on right now & I expect we will be seeing some beans in the spring box.
I ran a couple of the SS last spring for head stash (from @Daytripr69) and they were marvelous. I plan on doing some sort of project with them in the future.

Cheers
G

10 Likes

I’m currently flowering 11 small female f2s to replenish my stash and will very likely have some to pass around and I still have an original 13 pack I plan to f2 early 2022. 5x5 tent+ 1000w and all that.

I know CADMAN and maybe one more are making seeds too. OG will make it happen!

11 Likes

Peace. Thanks for the responses. And thank U for the welcome Gpaw. OG is the place to be always. I trust I will run into some of the strains soon as U say there are a few grows going on. I saw 1 but gonna keep an eye out. I just wanted to get that SS cuz of the description. No expectations or experience on it tho. I wanna know about and get it if all phenos are that strong on the Strawberry Terps tho. Just like the Cherry Queen from Bodhi. I got a pack but refuse to run it until I get another cuz the reports are stellar on it and it’s just what I want. Strong fruit Terps. Peace be well All. :fist:t5:

2 Likes

Getting the lab prepped now for some preservation runs. :alien:

14 Likes

Anyone reproducing bog seeds I’d like to set up trades with yall. Want more bog

6 Likes

Peace All. So… has any1 run across the strain yet? Saw a listing on Strainly for like $400 or so cant recall cuz it was immediately written off, lol. I know that ppl have said that there is some f2s floating around here yet I have not ran into any1 yet so I ask again. Thanks for reading… Be safe,
:fist:t5::call_me_hand:t5:
Peace

1 Like

Hey @7ANJA7OD I like the avatar, kinda like mine. I’m diggin the imogis (sp?), Where did. You find them.

2 Likes

Peace @503BudMan (blackman I suppose) …lol. U were the inspiration for the avatar. It’s my phone wallpaper and when I saw Urs I changed. The emoji is just on the phone. I just change the skin tone to brown. Hold whatever and it show tones on Ur phone. Be safe :fist:t5:
Peace

1 Like

Thx for the imogis info never knew that. @7ANJA7OD yes I am of African descent. It’s good to know that my brothers and sisters (I hope) also share a love for this wonderful weed. Much love to you.

:+1:t5:

3 Likes

I’ve ran it, it’s very good, the pheno’s I got leaned to the Sour Bubble side.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.