Second Summer in the Yard

Seeing more aphids than I want to see. Mom and a few little ones on a leaf under a microscope. Couple on some leaves and dirt from girls in the clone/seedling space. There was an ant invasion this weekend. Maybe the ants brought them. Or possibly came from one of the Dads. The dads living circumstances are not optimal.

Sour Pineapple
This is a robust, CBD strain. I started with 4. Dispensary bag-seed. Two of them are ABD (all but disbursion) in my CS program.

This one went into the raised bed. I, perhaps erroneously, assumed that bagseed would be female. Not much other evidence of sex. I would love to have Reg pollen to play with but, in the event that I have to pull it quickly, I took a few cuttings today.

3 Likes

Other way around. Aphids attract ants. Aphids produce a sticky honeydew that ants feed on.

2 Likes

An old guy once told me that the ants will go so far as to bring the aphids into your space and farm them to get that sweet honeydew.

2 Likes

3 Jungles

She has not yet begun to stretch.

8 Likes

Time to make the donuts.

4 Likes

Boaty Mcboatface (aka CBD Medihaze)
I have read take CBD early.

How would you even know?

3 Likes

Oregon Huckleberry, coming out of reveg.
Looks like she’s still Mistress Happy.

Enjoy my composition. Size matters.

3 Likes

Indeed, NO AMBER!!!

1 Like

Oregon Huckleberry

Clone sisters. The big one took a break to reveg.

Cousin clone sisters. The revegging girl is the victim of a light permiable curtain.

3 Likes

How come you always reveg? For sexing? It slows them down so much.

2 Likes

Sometimes just moving them outdoors will cause it but they will more than makeup for it with more bud sites .

2 Likes

I want to see what happens. Same reason I let some go over. Most of this is just me playing with my new friends.

5 Likes

Herijuana (Pedro_Bann in the winter box)
Best pot I have grown, head wise. Very stretchy, low yield.

5 Likes

Boaty McBoatface aka CBD Medihaze

Been in light dep. Spotted an amber trichome. Coming down today.

6 Likes

Sebrings Revenge (@HOWARD.CRANE and obviously @Sebring) coming down. Raised in the garage, technically.

5 Likes

Is that from one of the seeds I sent you? Nice! Love those Sebring’s Revenge, I’m glad they’re going to be restocked.

I don’t think I’ve run one without topping it, it looks pretty different than what I’m used to.

Got three going right now, myself. Gotta say, I’m really looking forward to them finishing. Can’t happen fast enough for me, lol.

4 Likes

I didn’t self the Sebrings. They were small, almost runty. I hit one hard with reversed BMcBF, I also hit the BMcBF. It doesn’t look like I got any crosses. Haven’t pulled a bud apart yet. The BMcBF is pollinated but the plant is ill and the seeds are not developing properly.

3 Likes

If one of the ones I’m running now turns out nice, I might try to self a clone. Would be an interesting project, for sure.

2 Likes

Hard winds yesterday. Took down a few plants. My pregnant Rhinopple BX will need staking from here on.

2 Likes