Secret Santa 2020 - USA - CLOSED

Got mine picked!

5 Likes

Same here. All ready

3 Likes

Alrighty, sending out the list!

Standby!!!

9 Likes

Still have 16-21 to get addresses out to.

Will send out tomorrow once I can send additional messages.

10 Likes

Dropped my seeds in the mail today. Merry Christmas!

8 Likes

santa’s secret sleigh is on the way!

monkey-santa

9 Likes

Got mine going out here shortly! :santa:

Edit: Shipped! Hopefully they like what I sent ^^

6 Likes

Shipped!! Merry Xmas and happy new year… stay safe and lifted!!

6 Likes

dang, wish i would have found the site sooner. I will have to stash something special away, in anticipation of next year :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Still waiting on my address. Won’t be able to get it out today. Whoever I get will be waiting till after Xmas unfortunately.

6 Likes

Nods, sorry guys - will get this finished up this afternoon!

4 Likes

also waiting on the info of who i’m sending to, as long as everything goes well i should be able to get it out next day once i’m informed.

edit: meant next day after i receive it,. not next day shipping.

4 Likes

with the way the mail is moving, it looks like that may be the case for everyone, even those already mailed. It’s always a holiday when you receive a bunch of seeds in the mail, so it’s not a problem. There are over 200 semi trailers of mail sitting in Detroit waiting to be sorted, slowed down due to holidays, covid, and the fact the new postmaster decommissioned half of the sorting machines prior to the election at the order of Trump.

7 Likes

Good point, Monkeyman!

2 Likes

Ok, everyone should have their addresses now!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone :heart: :gift::christmas_tree::mrs_claus::santa:

9 Likes

Going out tomorrow, thank you for doing this Nefrella!

5 Likes

You are so welcome :mrs_claus:

6 Likes

:santa: Ho Ho Ho Santa just finished packing all his goodies!
Tried to make it fun as I could!

14 Likes

very sneaky indeed

hmmm, so does this mean that santa will not be visiting you this year? that is not acceptable. Doesn’t everyone agree that @nefrella deserves a secret santa gift this year also?

9 Likes

:smirk: maybe that’s the big secret-- she’s getting all the beans! :laughing: Brilliant! @nefrella :clap:

:evergreen_tree: wa-wa-waaaaaa…

6 Likes