Secret Santa 2020 - USA - CLOSED

:santa:Santa I can’t read your writing!! Lol

8 Likes

its written in elvish

6 Likes

Bas…i? Basil! Oh man, sweet. Nice strain, good for edibles. Smoke is so so.

4 Likes

“East Floyd?”

:thinking:

Sounds like a humble Welsh village… :rofl:

:christmas_tree: not from me btw

2 Likes

Haaaaa @monkeyman @ChemicalDependant @cannabissequoia

Looks like Bast Wa, indydom. Whatever the hell that means lol

3 Likes

Unless it’s Bostwa indydom. Some African hybrid strain? Lol from Botswana Africa? :laughing:

1 Like

Where’s all the pics. Did i miss something? Are we not supposed to tell what we got? I couldn’t wait to share all the cool stuff i got. I hope everyone had a great Christmas and lets hope for an awesome new year.

3 Likes

I think most are still waiting on their packages to arrive - we didn’t get the addresses until the 15th or after, and although I shipped right away the tracking shows that the package is still in transit

6 Likes

Yep I haven’t gotten anything, mail been totally screwed the last week or so.
I finally got a part at work arrive Christmas Eve that I ordered Nov 30 :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

:laughing: SoS

:evergreen_tree:

12 Likes

Recieved thank you secret santa!!!

8 Likes

what did you get?

4 Likes

That hits home. under staffed 6 days a week 70 hr weeks and if your lucky you get to work Sunday. Everything takes a week longer than it should but most and all offices are suppose to deliver all packages and curtail mail to the next day. Some have and will scan your package delivered even thou it hasn’t been to keep there numbers good or if package has been scanned customer hold or animal interference after 5pm there just not able to get it done and will next day most of time. Good times good times!

4 Likes

YOU dumped that shit on the ground?!? :rofl: :wink:

:blush:

:evergreen_tree: apologies :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Props on the name choice then, lmao.

I feel bad for our mail carrier when weather is bad or what not, but then again she chucks the Amazon packages at our front door… I guess she saves time not knocking that way? I don’t know, seems like all is fair there to me. I get my shit 99% of the time and 80% is on time. Happy with those odds.

4 Likes

Oyea i chuck a package every opportunity I get lol and I save steps every opportunity I get too (I’m a UPS driver and I’ve had an Achilles surgery). I only work at one speed at that’s a safe speed!! Safety first!!! Lol

5 Likes

More like I have to pick the shit up for whoever dropped it lol

3 Likes

Your one of the lucky ones then and your carrier deserves some cookies.just make sure you give them the right batch of cookies or those percentages might go down lol

2 Likes

I got saucy balls f2, and sweet skunkxstarfighter! Awesome @monkeyman

4 Likes

nice, it sounds like Santa treated you well. It wasn’t me but I have a good idea who your secret Santa is.

3 Likes