Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Ok OK OK How many people actually opened their gifts already ? Like :+1: this post… Cause I swear if half you guys already did? I’m gonna go find get mine like a bad kid at 3am on Christmas morning …

2 Likes

Lol, no, I explained that poorly. I came home to 3 envelopes. I opened each one and found one was from my secret Santa. Just thought it was another envelope and not secret Santa gift.

4 Likes

Ohhh haha I get it. I really thought you had your Santa gift buried inside several envelopes :email: :rofl:
Although this is not a bad idea lol

4 Likes

Lol, Santa Nesting Gift :heart: :heart:

4 Likes

Oh i have TONNES but:

1. when I give a gift I never think it’s good enough.
  2. when I get a gift I feel ridden with guilt and UN-deserving.

My parents did their best; but they also did a good job of fucking me up :rofl:

8 Likes

I have one in Manitoba that I didn’t take a picture of

4 Likes

Ohh I get it. I’m excatly that way too haha.
But then a little part of me says Fuk it. If they don’t like it, Meh. Someone els will next time lol

5 Likes

This is why i eat hands.

5 Likes

Ummm I have no idea what this means…

4 Likes

No gift no picture yet, can some one bring me a snack I’m over here by the mail box

8 Likes

It was a random thought that I decided to say out loud.

But it comes from this; and as a KARL it was amazing until it was so popular that anyone calling my name said it as they do in these cartoons :rofl:

Also, if i did ANYTHING people had the option of adding “but that KILLS people!”

And yes it was ALWAYS funny :rofl:

2 Likes

I confirmed through some dective work that your is on the way to you. Hang tight… Canada post sucks in general and this year is backed up alot.

6 Likes

Lol im in the sameboat lookin out the blinds every so often haha

5 Likes

Woo hoo, Canada post actually got something to a person early. :astonished:

9 Likes

My big box of Xmas funk.

6 Likes

That box is big enough to contain the treasure , thank you @CADMAN for checking on my gift I was pretty sure it was coming I’m terrible when it comes to presents . Lol

7 Likes

@Everyone I’m having a stressful day, ( Family shit ) So I’m gonna be a BAD BOY & open my SECRET Santa gift :gift: like a child who can’t wait for the Big Day haha.

I’m sorry :disappointed: I have no willpower…

BRB after I find out whats inside and fondle it for a few min…

10 Likes

Noooo, don’t do it, lol

4 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground Ohhh Man you gotta have 1 real reason why I shouldn’t

4 Likes

@lunchpale what about you gonna open or wait?

3 Likes