Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

This is good to read :books: this is true intent of secret Santa :santa:, to bring true joy to people at this time of year :wink:

9 Likes

Nice hall sorry to hear about your dog.

6 Likes

Been a busy last few days… Sorry for the late response. SANTA WAS HERE!!

I know this is supposed to be “Secret Santa” but how could any decent human NOT respond to this. I don’t know you personally but I think we were matched for a reason and hearing that I made you happy is literally the best thing I could’ve hoped for. I am so happy to hear that I turned your day around. I’m so sorry to hear about your dog, Luna. As a dog owner I can relate. My dog suffers from a rare condition called Addison’s disease and He is first and foremost a family member who we literally treat as a child. Keep your chin up though as vets can do amazing things these days!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy those seeds and the flower that I grew outside this summer. I’ve had good reviews so far. The seeds should be exciting for you since I’ve read that you are into landrace genetics so I thought they were a good fit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & ENJOY!!!

Mine also arrived a few days ago but I’ve been too busy to post. I have a sneaking suspicion it’s from you seeing as though it’s coming from the same place I sent mine haha… I have not opened it yet but please do not feel that you need to send me anything further!!! I’m sure whatever’s inside will make me just as happy! The fact that someone sent me ANYTHING at all makes me feel all Christmasy and warm in my jingle balls :laughing: :santa:

13 Likes

So has anyone received their secret santa box and not posted a pic of it yet?
I lost my tracking number and the last time I checked it said it was delayed. Just trying to figure out if it made it lol

6 Likes

I never posted mine when it arrived but by your earlier posted description I think you got me and it’s here

Plain white Canada post box roughly 3x12x16 (didn’t measure, just a guess)

5 Likes

Did you post a pic of yours?

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound like what I sent so it probably wasn’t you that I sent to.
No I didn’t post a pic, it hasn’t arrived as of yet but I will when I get it :grin:

3 Likes

Anyone else sender ALSO their receiver? Mine was!

8 Likes

Possibly lol

5 Likes

Seems to be the way of it. Mine was as well

6 Likes

Since everyone pretty much wants to know…

The Randomness to the picking came from the order in which I received shipping details to my Inbox. In that same order, each person was giving a number… Then I took someone’s suggestion from a while back and it went as follows:

1 -20
2 - 19
3-18
4 17
5 - 16
6 - 15
7 13
8 -13
9 - 12
10 - 11
11- 10
12- 9
13 - 8
14 - 7
15 -6
16- 5
17- 4
18 - 3
19 - 2
20 -1

It wasn’t “Perfect” because 2 people actually had been USA citizens :roll_eyes: :thinking: due to my own failure to check. So they Automatically got “paired” …

The rest are as above, but still Random & nobody actually knows what # belongs to them ,) so still secret…

Next year, I’ll screw with you all and send out 25 packages :package: :slightly_smiling_face: lmfao nobody will know wtf is happening.

12 Likes

Ok we need a redo, I was supposed to get Barefrog as my secret santa!! :joy:

14 Likes

Lmfao hahaha

7 Likes

I need to go start the Secret Santa 2022 thread. :thinking: Too early??

:rofl:

6 Likes

Go for it, just don’t let @DougDawson see it haha
I’ll wait till the day after Halloween for 2022

11 Likes

Ugh I wanna open mine SOOO FREAKING BAD LMFAO. I’ve got zero patience :sleepy:

10 Likes

I hope I didn’t… I’d feel sooooo guilty!

Not that I didn’t send out a gift put together with thought and care; and what I could afford; but I’m so bad at giving and getting gifts because in this subject I have NO self esteem.

8 Likes

LOL, already opened mine. It came in an envelope with 2 other envelopes from other people. Had not idea what it was till I opened it and read the note.

8 Likes

@Pigeonman you didn’t get Barefrog or Oldtimerunderground…

You should have self-esteem bro, you do great things here for people & I’m sure your grows are also badass. :wink: Besides this Santa deal is supposed to be fun and full of thoughtful gifts, not just things that got purchased. That’s why I kept reminding people to find things they already had laying around that could cheer up someone els :wink:

6 Likes

Lmfao you got envelopes inside of more envelopes hahaha nice.

6 Likes