Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Nice to get a bit of flower from a different grower . Never know what might float your boat to a higher level than what your used to.

11 Likes

“these buds were harvested using only my bare feet after running the New York marathon for the added funk.”

:rofl:

11 Likes

1000% Lov it TONS… Awesome pleasure to taste someone else hard work :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

Santa: “I crossed this BoggleGum with Psychotria viridis; so I hope they like it…”

Receiver: (takes 1x hit)

4 Likes

Really glad it put a smile on your face. Enjoy! Happy christmas!

I’d been panicking as I lost the tracking number!

7 Likes

1000% big smiles :smiley: from my wife & I it’s a very generous gift :gift: and I’m greatly appreciative to have been the lucky one to sample this hard work :wink:

6 Likes

even if the name wasnt i think most of has have traded and sent so much wed all have a pretty good guess :joy:

5 Likes

That’s a pretty accurate statement :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Agreed :100:

3 Likes

I will not open mine until Xmas - in respect to my gift being sub-par…lol :dagger: self

5 Likes

What hahaha :laughing: :rofl: I’m sure your gift is awesome

7 Likes

There all good gifts it’s the thought that counts .

7 Likes

:slight_smile: thanks :pray:

It’s been great to do this as a group of Canadians (+2 Americans lol)
Very inclusive.
We all get a medal for participation LOL

9 Likes

I would open it before the 25 nite
maybe there’s something you can
try for that nite.

8 Likes

I am sure The gift :gift: i recieved is awesome :stuck_out_tongue:
But me and ol pere Noels gift got put together maybe stocking stuffer gift shop .

My mom always gave us super silly gifts and I am very grateful to her , She always ensure that life is about having as much fun as possible and make memorable moments.

Apples / oranges in stockings, POGS? Lol don’t know where she gets them but I’m 34 and up Til recently they would always be in our stalking , we never even played pogs??? Haha I broke my tail light (on truck) one year before my birthday and She gave me a wrapped broken/cracked orange bike reflector. LOL I still have it.

, my sister once got - as gifts under the tree - all the fixings wrapped individually to make an jiggs dinner - LOL - turnip, potatoes, carrots, bucket salt beef,savoury ,ect… lol as her younger brother, 13-14, I was mortified LOL felt so bad for her. SHe also got a big pot to cook it all in. I guess a coming of age gift.

As she is older now the gifts are sillier and sillier , such a kind woman. She would stay up all Christmas’s eve into late morning I have to imagine, drinking vodka and smoking cigarettes , wrapping gifts for 4 kids.

Took me along time to appreciate all she did for us on celebrations.

5 Likes

Lmfao :yum: now that’s a momma :rofl:
I’m loving the wrapped jiggs dinner, ohh shit.
Nothing beats savoury man, I’m still buying it.

4 Likes

so i couldn’t wait :joy: Santa spoiled me, cant wait to grow t 1000 x runtz bx :fire::fire:

but im a bit confused on this part and could use a little. guidance, the one box is empty and im not sure what the other thing is, im sorry i may be completely overlooking something but 🤷 please help santa :joy::santa:

10 Likes

OG Santa hooked you up!!

9 Likes

100% i really wanted t1000 and runtz that made my day

6 Likes

Ah shit, ok that empty box is a battery and charger :grimacing: Not sure how I ended up putting the wrong one in, will send out another one. They are programable through software so you can make your own carts and program your temps. Sorry dude, will get that out right away. The other thing is the refillable cartridge with ceramic heater. Screws to the invisible battery, lol

11 Likes