Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

nothing to be sorry for!! i was just confused :joy:

7 Likes

Lmaoo, you know it works good when Doug got so high he put in an empty box :joy:

13 Likes

Well it would appear my inner child won out as well. Wow! Thanks so much! You really went all out on this one. Its really lovely. Excited to delve into some of these seeds! I’d list it all but its too much haha

Couldn’t help myself and sampled some of the orange grove. Really really tasty.

There was a blue cup not pictured as it got pinched by my wife.

Thanks again for the thought and generosity!

11 Likes

Cool, I like to press some of my flower into rosin and than mix it and fill that cartridge. Makes some nice vape juice for quick blazing on the go.

7 Likes

Wow man, I think we all know who sent that clearly. Really nice man.

6 Likes

If you open that Black container there might be a candle? Hope ya get the hang of that Dynavap :wink:

7 Likes

it said smart so i thought maybe it was magic and i had to summon it through a magic phrase

6 Likes

Damn those are some awesome gifts , next year I will be on my game , the three pack of seeds from a herm plant and half a McDonald’s cheeseburger happy meal were probably not the best idea but I promise to learn from this experience and should have used a knife to cut the burger , next year will be better

10 Likes

Yes, the tiny candle. Took me a second to see it.

The portable vaporizer thing is coo as well, hvent seen that before!

6 Likes

Out of likes (:hourglass_flowing_sand:) but now I understand why CADMAN had to unleash a whole roll of tape on the box :joy:

emoji-happy

11 Likes

Dynavap Heat induction vaporizer = Amazing.

7 Likes

As long as someone thought it was funny :joy:

4 Likes

I sent zig zags and a bible, you have to pray for the weed and seeds :rofl:

11 Likes

Hahaha too funny.

2 Likes

Lmfao :yum: ya mean they shouldn’t use the pages as papers :rofl:

4 Likes

After papers are done there’s a whole book of flax papers

2 Likes

i dont have a rosin press yet, but i use to make a lot of shatter, gonna have to blow the dust off my extract gear.

now that we researched what it was the wife has claimed it :joy: im sure she will let me try it :joy:

4 Likes

Here is the website @Chronickyle , you can check the thing out and download the software.

https://crmc.co/

3 Likes

Just don’t ask me if I’ve ever done it :sweat_smile:
giphy

2 Likes

A friend lent me his cheap rosin press he got at Uncle Wieners, it’s actually a pretty damn good unit.

1 Like