Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

I was joking. I know you know.

2 Likes

You should Just move up north, we have cookies up here

3 Likes

We don’t do Christmas until after Rememberance Day at our house.

4 Likes

Honestly, I don’t either. Out of respect. This is for fun though guys and all logistical to make sure everyone receives their packages on time. Lighten up fellas! lol

Personally I try to maintain the Christmas spirit ALL year! Why just be super nice and caring for only a month and a half every year?!?

6 Likes

its deffinetly good to start early, last year many did not receive by Christmas

5 Likes

There is early and than their is too early. It’s not a matter of lightening up. Some of us dont need a fiscal quarter to ship a package. Do as you see fit, nobody is asking.you to stop. I will join you in November

2 Likes

Who needs Christmas as an excuse to be nice?

3 Likes

You’re just reiterating my point… That’s what I meant when I said that.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Dont take my comments the wrong way gentlemen. You all do your thing, not trying to dissuade you or bring any negativity here. This is going to be a great event. We all have ways we do things, I dont expect anyone to follow my ways, I am sure you all have your own. :v:

6 Likes

HAHA nahh man… no need to get awkward.

Bud! Obviously. Please don’t take my comments the wrong way either… I meant “lighten up fellas” in the most endearing way… No negativity. Tone can be hard to read on forums sometimes. It’s all good though man

5 Likes

Mostly I was trying to persuade you guys from getting into the Christmas spirit a little early… Honestly that was my main intention here… Ho Ho Hoooooo!

5 Likes

All good bro, totally get it.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

It easy to see we’re all Canadhian
with all the politeness in the air.

Hint: I will need 8wks to do my gift
so am glad in my case to know it
ahead.

Bare

12 Likes

Can we do the name drawing a week earlier? I’m a rotational worker and will be leaving the day of the drawing. I won’t be back till a week into December and want to make sure my gift arrives in a timely manner and ship before December 1

Edit: I apologize to everyone that doesn’t want to hear about this so early. Just trying to pre plan so whoever I get doesn’t feel left out or forgot about on Christmas

8 Likes

I’m unable to edit the first post…

Everything is gonna happen earlier to assist with people who otherwise wouldn’t be able to participate…

Wiki will be open till November 16th …

November 17th 2021 - I will PM all names in the Wiki to get the address…

Address Drawing November 17th 2021 & I will PM everyone the address of whomever they are sending too, on this day…

MUST HAVE YOUR GIFT SHIPPED OUT BY DECEMBER 1st 2021…

3 Likes

I’ve got mine ready and I’m sorry to whomever gets this, I went a little nuts on the tape :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Excellent idea and we definitely want everyone to feel happiness and warmth :blush:

4 Likes

Will be back to sign up after my Halloween fun :slight_smile: I don’t care if we draw on the 10th to accommodate Kusking902. Whatever works.

5 Likes

I’m new to this so can an American sign up
To give.
I’m not worried about receiving anything

2 Likes