Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

If not we could always do one in the USA also

2 Likes

This is for Canadians only but I think there is an American one as well. If not someone should start one up. Going to be fun.

6 Likes

Does sound like fun hopefully there is or will be an American one

3 Likes

Yes we do! Thanks for the update :grin:

The 17th as @CADMAN mentioned should work perfectly for me. My gift will be ready by then so as long as I have time to jot the addy on the box while heading to the airport is great

4 Likes

Cool, I just saw you ask for a week earlier.

3 Likes

Sounds like a plan Stan! Yeeeeeeee so excited for this. Got lots of goodies to share after my harvest :blush: :fire: :evergreen_tree: :canada:

4 Likes

So let me pose a question to you all, what would you like to find in your secret Santa box? You looking for gear, seeds, final product :thinking: Give me your thoughts so you don’t end up with a pile of stickers :rofl:

7 Likes

I’m planning on a mix pack of sorts. Not sure who I’m getting and don’t know everyone’s personal likes and dislikes. So I’m going to make sure there something in there that they like :grin:

@DougDawson i like stickers :+1:

3 Likes

I did Excatlty that a mixed package of Cannabis related stuffs.

1 Like

I have some ideas… fruits of this years garden will be there. Seeds are a given. I will probably creep on the person I get and maybe throw something more personal in as well.

4 Likes

That’s fair. Just figured some suggestions might help those who may not know what to get. Coin flips it is, lol.

2 Likes

Without spoiling what I got in the box lol

I’ve loaded it up with Seeds, Stickers, Smoking gear, some grow gear and some winter related non cannabis related items…

There is definitely some things that anyone who will receive it would appreciate :pray:. Mostly stuff I had kicking around that was brand new, never used :wink: that I figured someone els may as well enjoy…

Regardless guys n gals. Just design your packages with items that you already have around the house…

Personally I just wanted someone to feel special and happy…

9 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

This is okay?

I was considering gifting a fart but have yet to decide how to include it with the other items in place already.

6 Likes

Technically yes and no, lol. We are totally legal to send up to an oz withing Canada. Sending completed product is against site rules. I would say use your judgement.

5 Likes

Removed it then from the gift.

3 Likes

I would think it’s fine as long as we keep it to ourselves.

EDIT: Will we know who are Santa was? If so PM thanks for specifics should work.

5 Likes

I’ll delete my comments to add the “mum’s the word” if we’re down!

Edit: Done! I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

im sending a mix of seeds and a few other unnamed goodies that may be against the TOS :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Well I was gonna regift a fruit cake but i guess i could send something cooler :laughing:

7 Likes