Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Okay; y’all twisted my rubber arm by opening everything up and putting it on display…

THANK YOU SO MUCH “SANTA”!!!

:hugs: :santa: :fist:

14 Likes

Well I opened mine the second I came home and seen it on the table :sweat_smile: and it is awesome!

The pink cookies made it into my bong before the picture haha

15 Likes

@Chronickyle Wow! Burmese Ibl x wedding cake got me like :star_struck:

Hooked up!

Haha my mum totally did that shit too! So fun.

Holy moly, I’ll say! Nice haul!!

:rofl::joy::rofl:

:laughing::laughing::laughing::joy::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Ya man, like everyone said. Don’t feel bad about any of this shit. It is 100% the thought that counts! No one here should feel bad about sending something out. The effort and intention was there and we’re having some good banter here haha

:joy::rofl: Brave man

Very thoughtful everyone! What a brilliant idea this was!

I’ll open mine today!

10 Likes

You should open it before breakfast or afternoon tea!

4 Likes

I got my secret Santa in the mail…. I was bad and opened it because I seen a lot of others do it lol.
I want to say thank you to my secret Santa! I got a bunch of Kush and Kush crossed strains. I love it! There’s something about Kush’s that has had me from day 1 and the fact that I haven’t grown any of these out makes it even better!
Thank you so much secret santa!
I got the same person that sent to me but don’t know who they are lol
When you see this thank you and merry Christmas!

15 Likes

i wonder if those afghan kush x Strawberry banana kush are the ones i made :joy::thinking: please tag me if you grow them, if they are indeed the ones i made, the mother is the best plant ive ever grown

8 Likes

Nice gift from Santa!! :grinning:

I think I know who it is :smirk:

10 Likes

At a loss as to who sent me my gift just hoping they seen I’d received it and enjoyed the gifts .

6 Likes

Awesome! I will definitely do that!

5 Likes

Lol well if you know could you ask if theirs arrived safe? Last I seen it was delayed before I lost the tracking number. Don’t tell me who though lol

5 Likes

Ok it is done :grin:

4 Likes

Yeeeeahhhhhhhhh!!! You may know me more than you think secret Santa!!

• Purple Satellite x Big Sur Holly Weed (HELLLLLLLS YES!!!) Purple Satellite is ( Oaxaca79SKULL x Baglung Nepali)…
    WOOOOOWWWW! That’s a killer cross!! Super excited about these seeds. THANK YOU!!
  • Blueberry x PPP (sweet!!)
  • King Palms (which I smoke often!)
  • 2 Jars of Strawberry, Rhubarb??? Preserves?! I am a toast and jam guy x1000!! So thank you very much! Plus I love food and homemade food gifts!

Thanks Santa!!!

11 Likes

Yeah it really was a little overwhelming. Well I think also the orange grove shut down my brain. @CADMAN was super generous! Keep noticing cool bits. This was a nice touch haha

There have been some pretty awesome gifts going around. Its great to see people spreading joy!. Its been fun just seeing all the photos. Quite a few tempting items, and glad i wasn’t the only one sending flower.

@NorthNorthNugs awesome work on that oil. Gotme thinking on stepping up my game for next years gift haha.

7 Likes

The package has been delivered :wink:

6 Likes

I’m glad to hear that, thank you! :grin:

5 Likes

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

7 Likes

Thanks man! I bought a sous vide cooker and a bunch of gear and have been developing recipes. This method is amazing for infusing or describing! Works very well!

Man on man… with all the seed packs I have in my Arsenal I may just be the most excited about this Purple Satellite x BSHW pack!

The write up on the PS is so cool, great pics too!

9 Likes

Super happy you like your gift! I am so happy we were matched! Enjoy the preserves!

9 Likes

That looks like a sweet cross with that nepali in there. I’ve seen ace is selling his gear(does he still sell in north america?)and been tempted by the Zacatecas tribute. https://www.aceseeds.org/en/brands/green-mountain-seeds.html?SID=6ed97c6f84acd38a31c598cd259bfbf7

4 Likes

:rofl: awesome got a good laugh from that one

3 Likes