Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

I use this. Perfect for my personal use. Will do up to 1/8 at a time.

4 Likes

Cool , as I said the unit we are using is a cheapie

5 Likes

Check uncle wiener out for a power trimmer I was looking at the one they sell around 650.00 looks decent definitely cheap enough. Almost carried it to the till.

1 Like

So is mine. Nothing wrong with that. I would not use mine for any large quantities but for what I need it works great and fit my budget.

2 Likes

I wish this was mine but I am really enjoying the rosin till he takes it back

2 Likes

I was looking at maybe buying the plates and controllers perhaps caged and get a frame built , it brings it down to a reasonable price if a person is handy of has friends that are

2 Likes

All I can say is I’m sorry for whoever got my gift, it’s not going to compare to what’s being shown, I’m poor, I’ll try to do better next year

6 Likes

Absolutely. Controlled heat and pressure is all you need. Easy DIY, I got mine delivered for a few hundred so I was pretty happy. With home presses being reasonably new they are really gouging people for what is not sophisticated tech. It’s 2 heated plates and a jack, lol. I also see all these huge numbers for pressure but for personal use you don’t need it to be able to crush diamonds, it’s just squishing weed and heating the oils. Big is important for high production but for personal use, you don’t need much.

5 Likes

Brother, that’s crazy talk. You made an effort to send a gift to someone chosen for you, it doesn’t matter what you sent. There is no comparing, it’s just a way for us all to come together. Big, small, it’s all from the heart my friend.

10 Likes

I agree a gifts a gift if I even get a card and some seeds it’s the personalized gesture that counts.

8 Likes

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Honestly man just whatever is kicking around the house or whatever people made. Everything & anything is 1000% worth it and seriously appreciated.

11 Likes

The wife pressured me into opening my gift early after she found where I stashed it :joy:

A nice fat frosty nug, wasn’t labeled, but it’s a great smoke. Well done :clap: and much appreciated. I’m lifted! :star_struck:

And the rest of the awesome gift

There was a T-shirt too :smiley: but unfortunately, it wasn’t big enough to fit my fat ass :joy: so my wife sniped it from me quick time, lol.

11 Likes

Thought this was a seed pack

but after opening it, I saw it was an edible gummy :smiley: so I ate it, but after 20 mins of chewing, it wouldn’t dissolve, so I just swallowed it whole. Over an hour later and I still don’t feel anything :thinking: must be a CBD gummy.

Edit. It didn’t taste great either :face_with_raised_eyebrow: kinda rubbery…

11 Likes

Looks like a condom, you shure it wasn’t a condom? Lol It does say " Hungry Beast " on it .

7 Likes

@Oldtimerunderground THAT IS AN AMAZING ROLLING TRAY!

6 Likes

Santa gift arrived thank you for sending it out . I’ll post a picture once I get home.

Oh it’s stinky gonna go twist one up .

11 Likes

:cry: I hope not. I got like 10 kids with 20 different women in 30 countries bro, I don’t know what a condom looks like :fearful:

:rofl: just playin around :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Huge thank you to my secret santa for the great gifts :hugs:

11 Likes

Lmao hahahaha

6 Likes

It was a last minute addition, something that I saw as I was packing the box and it made me chuckle so I added it as an extra gift for Mrs OtugIm glad she likes the shirt.

The bud is Adub x ADC by Obbsoul33t (spelling?) genetics, from my last solo cup challenge, wish I could have included more but I’m already almost out of it, it didn’t get to fully cure even since I have 0 willpower lol

Happy Holidays to you both

9 Likes

@Stevie1durr Thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing me a ton of joy this holiday season brother. Especially since I had to pick my kids up from school this morning after getting a call that one of the other kids on the school bus tested positive, they dismissed the whole group of kids that take that bus.

Man, that was an epic grow with that plant!! I feel honoured, and blessed! :pray:

Loved the card too :heart_eyes: and I’m so glad it didn’t get destroyed in the rain

ezgif.com-optimize (1)

9 Likes