Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Apparently the one sent to Delta is held up because of the flooding , it will be there soon :v:t2::v:t2::v:t2:

4 Likes

I couldnt resist opening mine! Thank you!! This has been such a fun experience honestly.

11 Likes

Nice haul you got there.

10 Likes

OK OK broke down and opened…Thank You so very much Santa, Love the regional flavours. We can’t wait to be able to travel to his maritime workshop region again. Santa nailed what my whole family likes… best wishes and memories from our past travels ! Thanks so much @CADMAN for getting the spirit rolling and doin’ this for us. You are all of our (not so) Secret Santa.

All the best to everyone and can we keep this thread open for some more xmas pics to share between us??? pretty please, the pics are awesome and the sentiments are faith-restoring. Cheers , all…Merry Christmas

14 Likes

I am super inspired with every new box opened and it’s making it awful flan hatd not to open this big one I got :blush:

9 Likes

I’m trying to stay strong also but it’s getting harder all the time

7 Likes

I can’t say anything I had to open mine . It’s fine if you can’t resist and open early.

5 Likes

Sorry I was slow with the pic but this was the amazing gift my secret Santa sent me :slight_smile: thanks again for the wonderful gift Santa. Merry Christmas

13 Likes

Every gift given here has been incredible, congratulations all and thank you for making something els smile :smiley: :blush:

Ps. @DougDawson #9 on your list looks like it will be stellar :wink:

13 Likes

Sure does. There are a couple S1’s there that look nice too. I don’t actually see anything there that does not look great to me :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hell yeah. Everyone got awesome gifts.

7 Likes

This was fun to watch so far. Excited to see the rest of the gifts. My wish for Santa is that one day I can send around fat buds in the mail in my country too. :laughing: :christmas_tree:

8 Likes

Definitely have to plan another one soon hopefully must be some special day in the first part of the new year seems too long to wait till next Xmas to do it again!
Could do a New Year’s Eve survival pack but that’s pretty soon to pull off .

7 Likes

420 canada gift exchange :maple_leaf::fire::heart_eyes:

11 Likes

all of us early package openers are waiting for u goody two shoes to open ur boxes lol

9 Likes

If you keep trying to tempt me like that, it’ll work

5 Likes

All I gotta say is
giphy (1)

On second thought :thinking: I already opened my gift
the-simpsons-homer-simpson

Peer pressure!! Lol, now you can blame us if you crack it open :joy:

12 Likes

@Stevie1durr

7 Likes

friends-chandler

7 Likes

So is there anyone who hasn’t received there gift yet?

6 Likes