Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

I know of one for sure that hasn’t popped up on here

8 Likes

Did EVERYONE Receive their gifts?
If you already opened the gift, did you post about it? Say some kind words, do a little happy dance.

How about our brothers next door?
@Blueridge
@anonymous4289

Ps. I’m super thrilled that everyone has had fun during this time of year, All of your generosity is outstanding… Some amazing people here on OG.

Hit the :+1: button to show that you got your :gift:

10 Likes

@CADMAN

@blueridge got his, waiting on mine

thanks for including us honorary canadians. :+1:

7 Likes

:+1: Got mine
but un open yet

Bare

10 Likes

Same here. I may have 0 willpower but dammit I’m going to make Christmas

6 Likes

Your grows say that YOU ARE LYING :rofl: !

5 Likes

Hasn’t anyone ever told you you can’t trust a weed plant, those things will fuck you up

6 Likes

@Stevie1durr

6 Likes

I am making all you wonderfully good little boys and girls wait to see my presents on x-mas day ha ha ha!

I sent a follow up Christmas letter to My S.S recipient To show my appreciation regarding the thoughtfulness and labour involved :slight_smile: I know I didn’t have too but I wanted too .

It’s a Tough time of year for a lot of people, this community is making things a little brighter for some :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I sent mine but our po office sucks so no surprise it’s being late. 🤷

5 Likes

Anyone still got their gifts :gift: Unopened this close to Christmas :christmas_tree: :ok_hand:?

4 Likes

I broke down because of all y’all. I’ve kept one of the flower gifts closed to open up on christmas eve if that helps!?

4 Likes

So has anyone not received a gift yet?

4 Likes

I hope everyone has received a gift by now.

2 Likes

still waiting on mine, i hope it shows up

5 Likes

That’s what I was wondering none got lost in the mail or wrong address or just never got sent ?

3 Likes

If it doesn’t let me know I’m itching to feel like Santa if someone gets screwed

7 Likes

there were only 2 of us from the US, honorary canadians, they got my package and said they sent mine, so maybe the mail is a little slow.

6 Likes

I’d cry :cry: :sob:

4 Likes

Yes sir. Usually I’m saying ( Canada Post ) SUX but in the case it’s USPS that’s Suxing

Hey maybe we should make up something like this for our US neighbors . But replace some wording with Honorary Canadians :wink:

7 Likes