Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

nutkick

5 Likes

Haahaha, exactly! :thinking: it’s probably the main reason why I went all out on the Odyssey grow, that’s how much I hate running outta weed :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you santa

12 Likes

Looks pretty stuffed so will power to not open it or it’s open and your fingering your gifts now?

7 Likes

Hahaha It will be funny that nobody will have the gifts left to open gifts on Christmas :christmas_tree: this year like a true bunch of stunners lmao I love it.

6 Likes

Haha still unopened

7 Likes

There could be gold in that package or something that might expire left unopened ! Tough call does it rattle or smell really good?

5 Likes

The one you sent is probably still unopened I suspect , not sure how I know.

5 Likes

I got hit by @Oldtimerunderground as well. Amazing treats for christmas. Thank you!

14 Likes

I think @Oldtimerunderground really is Santa :thinking:

11 Likes

You’re very welcome @Kyumonryu :grin:

I thought it would be nice to give you a double dose of the beanhoarder stuff after you said you were interested in his gear :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

:shushing_face: lol

It’s funny my daughter ran into the garage the other day when I was having a smoke, said I looked like Santa, then ran back inside :joy: this was my reaction
billy-bob-thornton-what
I know I gained a bit of holiday weight :sweat_smile: but didn’t think it was that bad :rofl:

I did send out a good 50-60 gifts, at least half were to OG members.

Still have a few to send, been a busy month haha.

15 Likes

That blockhead can be dangerous I see he marked it correctly. Lol

7 Likes

It lived up to its name as i went to order pizza and couldn’t remember my phone number haha.

10 Likes

Oh Canada!!! Glorious powder snow and true characters, as well as better fishing than I ever dreamed!!! Rest assured my USA dollars will be spent year after year there…if you will just let me in…

10 Likes

Merry Christmas Eve Everyone :snowflake: :christmas_tree:
Enjoy & Appreciate what you have today!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas

10 Likes

I hope you all have the best
Christmas ever

Bare

9 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone here! Can’t wait for the secret santa next year! You guys all rock!
Special thanks to @CADMAN for organizing this.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays, and overgrow the world!!

7 Likes

So did the US / cdn inductees receive there packages ?

7 Likes