Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

Another 6 hours and 40 minutes and it will officially be Christmas and my wait to open my gift will be over

10 Likes

Ohhh I’m excited :blush:

8 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone and Joyeux noelle +feliz navvidad!,

I couldn’t hold off any longer!

I received Some of the gassiest stankiest stinky herb I have ever had the pleasure of smelling now in My possession. And such a variety as well. Everything I could ever want in a selection of dried herb - cured to perfection.

Along with an entire index of cannabis variety genetics that will be preserved ,grown and shared with my greatest abilities ! I have catalogued everything along with my pre existing seeds.

This gift really made me feel ingrained into the community ! I guess I got really lucky :four_leaf_clover: and this goes such a long way for me .

I’m happy I participated and am totally enamoured.

Thank you @CADMAN for getting this secret santa organized and big thanks to my secret santa. I hope everyone is not to jealous lol I am overwhelmed !

Christmas in 30 minutes by my time ( couldnt wait )

![image|373x500]
(upload://eDydljNw8CPqsNaObYWjzrSSgyd.jpeg)

And this one i have toshare as not only is the offering of genetics and years of work outstanding - the time and consideration put into labelling and packaging is heart warming,

15 Likes

Awesome :ok_hand: :gift:

8 Likes

Wow! Looks like the Christmas tree isn’t the only one LIT UP tonight!!!

Lol

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals! (Aka fellow Canadians).

8 Likes

my secret santa received my gift, i’m still waiting on receiving his.

9 Likes

wow tons of :fire:

9 Likes

That’s a mighty fine Christmas present @Calix!! I bet you weren’t expecting that, lol.

7 Likes

I was not expecting that in a million years

I’ve only been growing since Dec 2020 and am just finishing my 3rd harvest…which I sent a few grams of from my previous hsrvest. Nott being stingy but I thought it would be sub par to you green thumbs. And possibly just binned. It’s a bit over dried and i didn’t want to send to much thinking some people are picky and it would go to waste. I also didnt know O.Gs canadians were such gorilla growers lol . … now I know from seeing all your and everyones handy work. My Sour Jack has cured very well but still very dry…I should try some bodega packs

I personally like smoking Jamaican quality /Barbados landrace type stuff/bog lol. I don’t need the ultra bubbonic chronic . I will be getting into my stash and starting with a puff of each to get my bearings .

The seeds I was gifted are over the top for a gift. And I have already began working on some of the older stuff and be focusing on on preserving and possibly breeding . No price on this gift .its a decade of cultivation work .

I’ve got 4/4 g132012 in Pellets n cups . . 3/4 sag valley 2017 skunk and some 2009 mighty Mike till germinating

Hope this seed run woks and I get lots of experience to growing regs

14 Likes

Great shout out to my secret Santa! He did a beautiful job! I love every bit of it. I got you as well and now I feel bad after getting all of this.

16 Likes

Jackpot !!! Enjoy

Some lucky lucky and very kind folks s
Out there.r.i guess it’s true about what they say about Canadians!!!

9 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

Wow, someone went all out, very cool. Look at all those strains you get to try. Merry Christmas everyone, it’s just after Midnight so here in Ontario it’s officially Christmas day. Hope it is a really good one for you all and the best year ever to follow it.

11 Likes

On the rock so first one to officially have Christmas lol

11 Likes

I made it, I made it! Midnight has come and gone at last.

Thank you so much Santa (OTUG) lol, couldn’t be happier with my gift, just when I thought I had it all I found more too, so awesome. I love this place.

A lovely card, some great stickers and a Tim’s card :+1:t2:

So much goodness packed in a small bag

Definitely not going to help me decide what to grow next, so much fire :fire:

Thank you so much OTUG and thank you to all of you that make this place feel like home

14 Likes

6 Likes

:smiley: Merry Christmas!!! Really happy that you like it @Stevie1durr :grin:

Haha, I was being a little sneaky :smirk: lol

9 Likes

It’s 4:15 Am Christmas Day :christmas_tree: :relaxed: and the first thing I got to read today was all the updates on this thread. It’s made my morning already ,)

Merry Christmas Everyone :santa: :christmas_tree:

@anonymous4289 plz keep me updated on your package & I’m sorry USPS is been crap with delays to bring your gift. I feel bad it’s Christmas day and your gift hasn’t arrived yet.

9 Likes

no worries, it should show up, secret santa said he sent it. i never received a return gift last year so hopefully it doesn’t happen again this year, lol.

7 Likes

I won’t happen again, I’ll make sure of that. Late perhaps, but not going without.

9 Likes