Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

@CADMAN
that’s very kind of you, i appreciate that. it shouldn’t be long on this package though.

7 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

@Kyumonryu I forgot how Potent whiskey actually is Woah lol
Merry Christmas

12 Likes

What an extraordinary gift thank you Santa , 6 balls of fire and a Canadian cash sampler , very cool.
Time to get lit y’all , Merry Christmas :v:t2::v:t2:

13 Likes

@lunchpale , the 1$ bill is a collectors item. Discontinued in 1989!
& any :canada: silver dollar minted between 1920-1967 is 80% silver.

9 Likes

Happy christmas everyone!

Man some amazing gifts getting shown ( and restraint haha).

7 Likes

@Pigeonman it even gets better

13 Likes

WHOA! I’ve NEVER seen a DOC bill before! Rad!

6 Likes

Merry Christmas . The clock struck midnight at my place same time as you!

6 Likes

Really, ok check this out. This is a half a penny minted by Bank of Montreal in 1842. Back than individual banks minted their own money.

13 Likes

Hands down the weirdest use of a coin flip ever presented here on OG!

10 Likes

Don’t say things like that, you know @Slick1 considers it a challenge…

6 Likes

Even @Slick1 isn’t a sick enough fuck to do what @DougDawson just showed us! :open_mouth: :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :rofl:

7 Likes

mutley2

5 Likes

Oh my good ness! Our elderly neighbour across the street backed her car sideways over all her hedges and almost into her house. I put on my survival suit and headlamp and was just cutting out all the branches from underneath to free the car. On the other side of the car it was 5ft high hedges 2" thick all up under the rear tire.
One by one cutting them with the saw zaw and pulling them out.
Almost right into the house!! I heard a loud bang and thought someone was snow plowing and the car was sideways in the driveway! Miraculously she is okay and only the rear bumper is gone .

9 Likes

Her: “That house came out of nowhere!”

(*serious though glad everyone is okay.)

8 Likes

Good to hear she is okay.

7 Likes

Christmas miracle I was there .lol
Car couldnt of been towed.(without doing damage) Only way to salvage was cut out the branchea from under
This is a Google map of the driveway with hedges on the other side. Well over grown now. She had no access to her homes front door. I had to pass through all the hedges with my electric cord and saw . What a sin ! She had to access her house from the rear.
I think I saved a bit of embarrassement for tomorrow morning .

6 Likes

LOL :rofl:

She looked a little glassy eyed! (10:30pm Christmas night) No judgement :cowboy_hat_face: just wanted to help

Lots of ice in driveway. And She always backs in. God love her. I’ve noticed a few times when she didn’t do a very straight back in

7 Likes

Higher than a kite stepped on the wrong pedal and hello trees I’m home, or oops look what I did. Glad to hear she’s okey lots of work for you though .

6 Likes