Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

She takes such good care.of.her hedges and property too! She Bes out there for hours. She must be in her late 70s or early 80s. Widowed.

She asked me what my bill was hahaha. I said just don’t come after me for cutting up the hedges lol!

Coincidentally my bother gave me the oil rig suit (I call.it survival suit lol insulated suit ) and head lamp on the 23rd lol It came in good use ! I came running out suited up ready to work ! Assessed the situation . And got to work
I was like a rattle snake under the car with a saw zaw .lol right next to the Gass tank and brake line lol I did a pretty good job for emergency situation.

9 Likes

Great Job brother…
Glad the old lady is still around to laugh about it tomorrow. She come be coming ta give ye hugs and baked goods tomorrow now.
Glad the house and everyone in is good shape and above all,
Good on ya-Der young feller for helping your neighbor… thats what living on da rock is all about my Son… God loves ya @Calix

7 Likes

Thanks santa for the wonderful gifts ill be busy for awhile now lots to choose from. And the rumulan crosses are my first choice to pop me and my family lost that strain a few years back and now we have something to fill the void much appreciated cheers

7 Likes

Yeeee hawww

9 Likes

Hola Gang

Got my Secret Santa open
on the 24 at nite Tradition Hey

I am really Happy about all those
little thingy,
Can’t wait to sample some of that stuff.
Realy love that little lens I used to have one
but bateries leak in it so was in need of one,

Big Thank to Santa

and To all The Santa in US

Bare

10 Likes

wanted to shout out my secret santa here. The tims card came in super handy today while at the hospital with my wife :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Hope everything is OK @sprinklememaynee. Wishing you the best.

6 Likes

Thanks so much! Everything is fine, my wife is due today, and we jumped the gun and thought labour had started, so we went in, had to wait for some tests, but we were just a little early, so they sent us home with a prescription for some walking around.

11 Likes

Congratulations :clap: :confetti_ball: :bouquet: :partying_face:

7 Likes

Sex… Yip that will make it happen 100%
The last Yeee Haww you get before you realize sleep is better :sleeping: after the kids arrive.

10 Likes

Hopefully the next visit is for the birth. Give your wife a hug for OGers (Nice and tight like) and let us know when the happy bundle arrives. Wishing you a fast and easy labour. We’re so happy for you and your wife.

11 Likes

The wife did amazing! After going into labour at 1am our little girl was born at 12:27. Enjoying the new addition but wanted to thank you all for the kind words and wisdom

14 Likes

congratulations! Be kind to yourselves and enjoy the special moments!

My little girl was October 25th just a bit ahead of you. So I’m already on the roller coaster haha

7 Likes

Congrats brother!

5 Likes

Super congratulations to you 3. Awesome New Year ahead!!!

6 Likes

Congrats, that’s great news

5 Likes

Mazel Tov!!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Big congratulations @sprinklememaynee :grinning:

7 Likes

So I never received my secret santa. This is the second year in a row where i participated but received nothing. I won’t be doing one of these again.

5 Likes

Well shit, that’s not cool. Don’t know who your secret Santa was brother but send me your details and I will send you a belated Christmas box :slight_smile:

10 Likes