Secret Santa Canada 2021 Sign UP WIKI CLOSED

shove some cannabutter in their and mail away :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I will send whatever is legal, and whatever my mail lady will send. OG is just a message board for this one, we Canucks have our own rules. Seeds are pretty much all I have on hand, guess Santa has to go to the tickle trunk or the local ‘head’ shop…LMAO are they still a thing? and do elves work there? Now lets not get too carried away right? Any gift is good. Everyone like Timmies? LMAO Ho Ho Ho Hosers!!!

8 Likes

There’s a legend that says there’s really only 1 Xmas fruitcake ,EVERYONE re-gifts it. Guess you got it last year Ha Ha! Never seen 2 fruitcakes in the same place come to think of it…and I’ve never eaten xmas cake or wedding cake either that fruitcake is as ancient as a dinosaur and glazed with shellac!

6 Likes

I Second that emotion…Xmas decorations don’t usually start going up til Dec 1!
This year is going to be a super tough one. :pleading_face::face_exhaling:

7 Likes

Well it’s November, Halloween was a huge success at my house. Time to start looking forward, joined the list, hope people like seeds :rofl:

11 Likes

Just double checked and my name wasn’t on the wiki for whatever reason… could’ve sworn I signed up on day 1. Either way… After Remembrance day I’m in full on Christmas mode, Clark W. Griswald style!

7 Likes

Yeah man, I have my Christmas Vacation sweater and my Marty Moose eggnog glass. Watch that movie every year :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeahhh buddy! Grew up and stopped going to church but we still religiously watch that movie every year at Christmas!

5 Likes

My shitter is totally full!

2 Likes

Oh ya???

Can I get you anything else? …Take you out to the middle of nowhere? Leave ya for dead?

2 Likes

@CADMAN So we wont know the name of who we are giving to? I was hoping to maybe go through people’s posts and maybe find something I could give for a members hobby aside from growing. I mean there will be cannabis stuff in my gift too, but I was thinking I might sneak something else in there as well.

3 Likes

Yes, it would be nice to know who I am gifting my fart.

4 Likes

@TopicalWave @Pigeonman I guess if everyone agrees we could know who we are sending too. Then again is it really a secret Santa…?

How many people wanna know who they would be sending a gift too? :gift:

I suppose I could just ask everyone in PM when I send addresses if they want the name also or not.

7 Likes

It doesn’t matter to me either way, I’m happy doing whatever the group wants

5 Likes

I am easy to whatever the group would like to do.

3 Likes

I am fine with it however you all want but yeah, it is secret Santa.

7 Likes

I’m mostly taking the piss tbh. Secret fart gift is still a gift!

2 Likes

I always played Secret Santa as the person receiving the gift doesn’t know who it is… not both people. But maybe I have always done it wrong? @CADMAN

4 Likes

Ok in all honesty I have never done a secret Sants before but it makes sense that the sender knows who they are sending too I suppose.

5 Likes

Gifting person knows to tailor the gift in my experience for the secret santas that weren’t intentionally generic.

Those ones had set rules though like a set denomination for the gift.

4 Likes